CANNAVARO to return? (2 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Cannavaro can stay at Real Madrid if wanted to go there so much.
Exactomundo! "I'm 34, I want one last chance at European glory and I can realize that dream here in Madrid." No Fabio, you just didn't want to get your hands dirty for a season.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Why are you that mad at Canna? If he will come back, he can, and he would be great for next season imo. He would be great for our defense-youngsters..... Get him :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why are you that mad at Canna? If he will come back, he can, and he would be great for next season imo. He would be great for our defense-youngsters..... Get him :)
I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good addition, however I do think how he just bounced on us was pretty bad. I don't see why everyone shares this love for Cannavaro, yet he went out on the same terms that Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic, and Emerson left, yet everyone hates Ibrahimovic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
capello will leave only if he is sure of taking another job(ac milan maybe?).
in an interview last yr, he said how he always wanted to visit such facinating countries such as afghanistan, i bet all the newbie members here r exstatic :D

Fries are standard. It's the McReal Meal Deal Shit-Nugget Combo. :D
just ask ronaldo :D

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good addition, however I do think how he just bounced on us was pretty bad. I don't see why everyone shares this love for Cannavaro, yet he went out on the same terms that Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic, and Emerson left, yet everyone hates Ibrahimovic.
Maby you right, but you can't common Ibrahimovic and Canna. Canna is real Juventino for me, and Ibrahimovic, he is just a fucked up Interista.... imo :p Zambro and Emerson, are not either the same kind Juventino as Canna....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
because of Ibra, Crapello dropped Alex to the bench...
thats why everyone here hates Ibra :agree: other than that the guy has talent :smoke:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
I'm pi$$ed at Canna because when the whole Calciopoli scandal broke, he was all "I'd play for Juve, even in Serie C", then BANG, "I want to win trophies at Real Madrid", "I want to play for Napoli before I retire", now "I would love to return to Juve"

"Blah Blah Blah"

Just shut up & play football, or be honest - "I don't want to play 2nd division football - show me the money"

We rescued you from that Inter hell-hole, everyone in the world thought you were past it, WE made you the world cup winning captain & you left us, for Madrid - aw hell no!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY*

*same goes for Emerson, Zambro, Thuram, (esp)IbrahimoBitch, Vieira. Camo & Trez too if they want to turn their backs on us. La vecchia signora never goes back to men who abandon her.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
JuveAdam said:
*same goes for Emerson, Zambro, Thuram, (esp)IbrahimoBitch, Vieira. Camo & Trez too if they want to turn their backs on us. La vecchia signora never goes back to men who abandon her.
+rep

Cheers mate. :cool2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)