Cannavaro : Inter Dumped Me ! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cannavaro: Inter Dumped Me
10/5/2004 5:24:00 PM
Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has launched a scathing attack on former club Inter.
The Nerazzurri sold the Italy defender to the Turin giants on the final day of the transfer window.

"Inter simply dumped me," said Cannavaro from Italy’s training base. "They nursed me back to full fitness and then unloaded me.
"I said that I wouldn’t leave Inter until I proved who I was and I still stand by that today. But they no longer had any faith in me.

"There were just three days left before the transfer window closed when they came to me and said they’d sold me to Juventus.

"Inter unloaded me for financial reasons but they got rid of a player who has now totally recovered physically.

"I made the right decision in moving and I think that I have proved to them already that they were mistaken in selling me."

He added: "Too many changes take place in Milan. I was there for two years and I saw three Coaches and a lot of players pass through. This is why the club lacks success."

I like this....:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
His wisest words were in the last paragraph. Inter has had zero patience for anything to develop or mature there. As a result, nothing has.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
"Too many changes take place in Milan. I was there for two years and I saw three Coaches and a lot of players pass through. This is why the club lacks success."
:howler:

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
Inter only wait for Ronaldo i think like 2 or 3 years...then when he was 100% ok play with brazil in the worldcup win for them and then show the finger to Inter and go to Madrid....so that's was the only case Inter wait and the player go out jajajaja......

Players like Veron, Stankovic, Davids will be burn in Inter like Vieri ....soon they will be burn in this damm team.-

I was impresive how was bad Cannavaro the last season...he always show the best of him...so now he come to Juve and i'm sure he will show why he is the captain of Italy...

byez

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Their loss, our gain. And another piece of stupidity from Inter, may there be many more in the future!
    LoL ! lets wait and see !

Jan 7, 2004

He added: "Too many changes take place in Milan. I was there for two years and I saw three Coaches and a lot of players pass through. This is why the club lacks success."
    canna thnx for stating the obvious. ;)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
    So, Inter can be used as a recovery ground for great players in Bad physical periods.

Let's loan out Del Piero and Nedved for 2 weeks and they'll come back brand spankin new!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
    So, Inter can be used as a recovery ground for great players in Bad physical periods.

Let's loan out Del Piero and Nedved for 2 weeks and they'll come back brand spankin new!
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....Yeah Right

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    :
    ++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

AHAHAHHAHAHA!! :D:dontcare::D Best one I've Heard All Week! Why don't we add Trezeguet as well? hehehhe

I Hope Adriano gets injured soon, for a long time, so they will sell him to us too! AFter he recovers ofrcoures! :cool:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    "Too many changes take place in Milan. I was there for two years and I saw three Coaches and a lot of players pass through. This is why the club lacks success."
    DUH! they never had any success anyway....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i dont wanna say anything bad (like in ur face or f**k Inter) , coz we're not in the end of the season yet. of course, Inter cud win scudetto :p

but one thing i wanna say is - GRAZIE :D

Aug 27, 2003
    well i hope that he is happy here and i have heard of this before
    manicini said that he did not need him and now look at inter they lack the defence they desrve loosing!
    i mean im happy they sold us cannvaro but doing that to a player thats just mean..
    ones loss is ones gain i say:p and now inter will suffer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)