Cannavaro : Inter Dumped Me ! (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
well if canna can so clearly see what is wrong with inter then i fail to understand how morrati cannot.
hes in denial he just wants to get things done now and fast and hes so desperate for a scudetto that he will stop at nothing ..inter will only stop buying players when they win a scudetto i cant imagine how inter fans keep up with this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
canna was injured at inter for a while and even when he played he wasnt as good as cordoba. now hey have burdisso and are looking at kompany. while they are facing defensive problems right now, canna would not have solved those problems entirely even if he had stayed there.

all players seem to find themselves in the wrong club from time to time- davids in milan, di vaio at juve, seedorf at real, etc. this is just one of those situations.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
how bout Henry at Juventus? AAaargghh~ why didnt we keep hiim for a little longer. But I dont think Di Vaio played that badly with US, Lippi was just to stupid to keep him in when he was on-fire, he opted for the "healed" del piero instead.

Anyhow you got a pooint though, Canna never fit in at Inter, even when he was healthy. That's probably because Inter dont play like Juve, Inter is more attack oriented, and their midfield is loose while juventus' midfield is very tight maintaining pressure on the oposition. Suits Canna's Aggresive style.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
how bout Henry at Juventus? AAaargghh~ why didnt we keep hiim for a little longer.
because we probably wouldn't have thought of playing him as a striker like Wenger did, and we've seen how much harder it is for Henry to prance around doing keepie-uppies in opposition penalty areas when he's put up against competent defenders, so I can't imagine he would've done nearly as well with us as he's doing at Arsenal.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Exactly, remember the defense are so incrdible much harder for the strikers in Italy than in England. And i also think Kapo has just the same potential as Henry, so lets see how he will be in Juve!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Exactly, remember the defense are so incrdible much harder for the strikers in Italy than in England. And i also think Kapo has just the same potential as Henry, so lets see how he will be in Juve!
True...

And for the same reason (EPL v Seria A defense) perhaps Kapo won't get as good as Henry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)