Cannavaro 04/05 (3 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just found this:

woooooooow he is indeed THE BEST eh :agree:

His tackle vs Sheva at San Siro last season is just amazing, master piece.

If he wins WC with Italy (and later CL with Juve maybe), I'll say that he's the All Time Greatest CB :)

Forza Canna !!!

PS Sorry if have been posted/discussed before :) Mods ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have it, I'll see if I can upload it at yousendit or megaupload, but I've never done this before..

But I'll try, hold up

I've done so to one person but never so that many can download, could someone explain to me how?

What shall I put in as recipient?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Jem83 said:
I have it, I'll see if I can upload it at yousendit or megaupload, but I've never done this before..

But I'll try, hold up

I've done so to one person but never so that many can download, could someone explain to me how?

What shall I put in as recipient?
Thanx for the effort, mate.

Appreciated, respect ;)

PS I have never uploaded anything, so... :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
great video, to think inter thought he was finished.....d'oh
the best of it is canavarro relies not on pace but positioning to erase attacks so we can expect another 4 years before he will struggle

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
the best of it is canavarro relies not on pace but positioning to erase attacks so we can expect another 4 years before he will struggle
^^^ I swear, I thought the same while watching the video, mate :agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
been a long time since i seen a defender with such amazing positional awareness, he just gets the right place, right time and it does not matter if you are big, strong or pacy, fabio canavarro will make you his bitch

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is brilliant stuff. Thanks! And I forgot about the fingers-up-Totti's-nose incident. :lol2: If I wasn't already a fan, that particularly endeared me to him in Juve stripes. :D

It's rare to see good comps made of defenders -- nice to see that Canna has enough in his brief Juve career alone to fill up the reels. :tup:

He got my vote for our MVP last season.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I agree that he is the best defender in the world. For me he has been at the top for many years ;) He is my absolute favourite defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)