OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #101
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    excuse my ignorance but is cannabis and weed the same thing. dumb question

Yeah. As far as i know, weed is more of a 'street' name and cannabis is what is used to officially refer to the plant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    And nope I dont smoke cannabis, or atleast i dont buy it regulary to smoke it. If im at someones place or a party and there is weed then yeah of course ill smoke it.

It dosent DO enough though, maybe I need better weed. Or better ways to take it. Ive only ever smoked it in a joint.

Whats the worst possible way to smoke it that you wouldnt recommend to someone? :D

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    And nope I dont smoke cannabis, or atleast i dont buy it regulary to smoke it. If im at someones place or a party and there is weed then yeah of course ill smoke it.

It dosent DO enough though, maybe I need better weed. Or better ways to take it. Ive only ever smoked it in a joint.

Whats the worst possible way to smoke it that you wouldnt recommend to someone? :D
    The worst possible way? Out of something metal. If you smoke out of something that's metal, but it's anodized, then it gives the smoke a terrible taste and it's really hard to get a good hit because it's so harsh.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Ok then the best way :howler:

I mean the way to get the strongest possible effect from the drug. When I smoke it I have get the effect but its not good enough to make me want to smoke weed.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #109
    In my experience, a bong is the strongest way (i dont know why but it just is)

Jul 12, 2002

I mean the way to get the strongest possible effect from the drug. When I smoke it I have get the effect but its not good enough to make me want to smoke weed.
    Yeah, try a bong. It give you the biggest smoothest hits. Also, you should get the best herb possible. The better it smells, the better it is...

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    The best way is with hydrophobic or sth......It kicks hard!!!!!
    I believe you mean hydroponic. However, soil grown cannabis is just as good as hydro, it really all depends on how well it's grown. Personally, if my favourite kind of herb is Sweedish Cheeba grown aeroponically. I'm growing a batch right now with lovely light blue hairs and more crystals than you can imagine. It's going to make the best hash too.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Make a cake with real good cannabis and eat a piece with 12 hours empty stomach..BOOOMM....

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Try this.

Take an apple and a pencil. Through the top of the apple, drill a hole till you reach halfway through the apple. Drill the hole with the pencil.

Then remove the pencil and drill another hole, this time to the side of the apple and make it meet the other hole.

So the holes would intersect at a point (something like this " _l ")

On the top whole, place the spliff and inhale from the other hole. It has a decent effect and also the funk is good to eat after (the apple).

People do similar stuff with cans and bottles.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I believe you mean hydroponic. However, soil grown cannabis is just as good as hydro, it really all depends on how well it's grown. Personally, if my favourite kind of herb is Sweedish Cheeba grown aeroponically. I'm growing a batch right now with lovely light blue hairs and more crystals than you can imagine. It's going to make the best hash too.
    :jealous:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    If i have the breath to get off my sofa ill give it a go. ;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Thanks for this topic guys, I had a debate for dutch class at school about soft drugs and this topic came in very handy.

By the way i'm pro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)