Can YOU kick Spielberg's ass? (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I know theres very few movies that we've seen that have been flawless or perfect in every way from your PoV.

So name a movie and tell me what you would add/remove from it to make it a better experience.

You can add/take away scenes, parts of the storyline, add props, etc.

Or you can tell us about your new idea for a movie too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Star Wars episodes 1 & 2.

I would take away everything and try to convince George Lucas to not further embarass himself with an Episode 3.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How many more times can I give that man the benefit of the doubt??

From the looks of things, at least one more time. :down:

I'm such a sap.:D

Jan 7, 2004
i dont know y u even bothered watchin it

as for myself i would get rid of Matrix 2 and 3. man the first one was great. two much special effects in the others and cmon Neo flyin !!!!!!!!!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I'd take out the scene at the end where the Hobbits are all in bed together

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Lord of the rings

I would try to make it interesting, cuz that trilogy is about as exiting as watching grass grow. If that is not possible I wouldn't make it at all... to bad Mr. Jackson doesn't think like that. But ok... he's a whore who likes to exploit and destroy something beautiful in order to make a buck. Jackass. Kinda reminds me of the music industry these days...

Ok, let me have it!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
The movies Speed, Under Siege and Under Siege II ... I liked them the first time when they were called DIE HARD...be original and stop stealing ideas. i.e. Die Hard on a bus...Die hard on a boat..etc

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Godfather Part III

I would not have made it.
Agreed. The only thing I liked about it, was that Robert Duvall told Coppola to shove it, when asked if he wanted a part in the last movie as well.

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The movies Speed, Under Siege and Under Siege II ... I liked them the first time when they were called DIE HARD...be original and stop stealing ideas. i.e. Die Hard on a bus...Die hard on a boat..etc
Once again... agreed! You can't beat the original, so why even try it? Sure they made a few bucks, but now they're considered to be whores.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    charlies angels 2 should have died.

legally blonde- puke on the face.
    legally blonde 2- puke on the face licked off and put on your omelete. that bad.

another thing in- LOTR. it would have been way cooler if the hobbits and the elves and the dwarves and the orcs etc didnt all look so human. and good looking.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Matrix III - Neo shouldn't have magical powers in the real world.

The Ring - The link between the little boy and the little girl needs to be explained. (I havn't seen the whole Japanese version which might explain some more)

Cast Away - Tom Hanks should have died or something after he returned.

Black Hawk Down - Should have never passed the "script" stage of production.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)