Can we take em? (1 Viewer)

CL finalist 2003

• Juventus

• Real Madrid

Results are only viewable after voting.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Ok We never expected that Juventus will beat Barca in camp nou so i can't see why we couldn't beat real madrid too and complete the series of eliminating the spanish.

Forza JUVENTUS :star::strong:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Hell Yeah :strong:

We're warriors who do not know the meaning of defeat !! We will play our heart out in those 2 matches and hopefully we'll go through .. FORZA JUVEE !!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i am very confident about juve and they have a high chance of beating real madrid if they play the way they played against barcelona or better. anything can happen

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We can take them :stuckup: If not this year then the next one! :p

Seriously, if we show the same determination like we did against Man Utd away when we were also missing key players than anything can be possible. Yes I know we lost that game (!!!), but we ain't gonna repeat the mistakes.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #15
    We badly need to get back at them for 98 so I say we'll take them even if it's mathematically impossible :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    We've come this far already and there's no turning back! FORZA BLACK AND WHITE WARRIORS PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!! :strong::star:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well to be fair, no we can't

but on the odd chance that de santis gains foreign citizenship and is permitted to ref the game, HELL YEAH we can take em ;)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #19
    Then we just need the vigilant Poll as a linesman on our attacker's side and park Alex there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)