Can Juve get in the semis in the CL next season (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I would like to see juve pass real madrid in the number of champion league titles! I hope i live to see that day!!

Forza juve ...let this season be the begining of the Juve Era!

<----dreaming ;-)

modan

Jul 13, 2002
well CL, we've only got 2 while RM got 5, i do not hope we can get the CL title, because i know we can and will get it... ...~!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's never gonna happen, the competition is too tough now. Real may have won 5 in a row years ago but it's impossible to do that now. Although they won 3 in 5 years and that's something. ;)

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Nedved Aims for Champions League Glory

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved says his dream for the new season is to claim the Champions League title.

"Yes, I want to win this trophy and I'm sure that Juventus have all the players in order to do it, maybe together with the scudetto. The final should be Juventus-Real Madrid, and the result is obvious..." he said.

Soccerage

-----------------------------------

Well said Nedved, we WILL win.

By the way, cool signature Majed. ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Juve all the way! I hope Real Madrid are in our group,that way we can knock 'em out in the first round.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Its a shame we have a thread in which we are talking about getting to the semis, just goes to show how backwards we have gone in the last 4 seasons, hopefully in future we should be saying winning the whole thing without resorting to blind optimism but we still need more creative players before i am totally confident we can be where we were 4 seasons ago but one nagging question at the back of my mind is : Has Europe left iitalian football behind?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Good point about the Subject Title, but i dont think thats the way juve fans feel.
when it comes to juve, other than 1st place is unacceptable! whether its 2nd place, the semis, or last place.

About your question, i think that Italy has left itself behind in its own style!

We need to catch up and italian football has the talent to do it, but it needs patients and if italy were to change its style, italy can't be ignorant and expect everything to fall in place from the first season. it takes time.

....hhmmm but how will Italy change its methods and style????!!

Another thing, I dont know if this new Non-EU law will help the italian soccer. i feel that it might isolate it more. the only +ve aspect of it will be to give room for younger italian players....

what do u think?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Another thing, I dont know if this new Non-EU law will help the italian soccer. i feel that it might isolate it more. the only +ve aspect of it will be to give room for younger italian players....

what do u think?
The problem with that like i said in another thread, it does not exclude non Italians like english, french in short eu players just non -eu players. In effect it means we can go out and buy 10 french youngsters and that will be okay, as long as you dont buy 2 argentines or brazilians etc

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
The problem with that like i said in another thread, it does not exclude non Italians like english, french in short eu players just non -eu players. In effect it means we can go out and buy 10 french youngsters and that will be okay, as long as you dont buy 2 argentines or brazilians etc
I find it ridiculous. This is discrimination plain and simple. It is the same as telling teams that they can't have players who aren't caucasian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)