Can Juve Do It? (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Jeez Loise am i proud to be a JUVENTUS fan after the barca game, i dont care who played the better game, we converted and thats what counts. Buffon was great and so was our 'rusty' defence.

Anyways, im getting carried away, but can juve do it in Europe??

I think with Nedveds determination in Europe we can do anything

But Man U or REAL will put on some TOUGH fights for the ULTIMATE JUVE. HOwever, i think the final will be easier than the semis.

JUVENTUS JUVENTUS JUVENTUS, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PROUD I AM. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah,,if me made it trough the semis, we have more chances t win against the other teams,,,cuz real and manchester are the strongest.

Well ...if juve can??? time will tell!! like always im hopim¡ng the best no matter what, but we must be realist, juve will face a very strong squad (any teams that go to the semis). They must play with all his heart and soul to go forward.

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
with nedved and gigi ,of course we can and we do .
this versus barca game was a sheer risk from lippi that put deffensive style on our game .

anyway we passed this bottleneck with little abit luck of course .

comming games seems more difficult . but as long as we have
nedved determination ,gigi soberness and alex (nice in every matter) ,WE ROCK IN champions league.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
well, i've seen the Man U-Real match and hey they are THE BEST team in the world right now even without Raul. I mean Zidane and Figo they are unbelievably great players even outside Madrid. I'm not a fan of the real but i don't have nothing but respect for them, i think Juve is tough and they will show them hard time in Turin but in Madrid i think real gonna score ...and score a lot. of course i can only hope for Juve to win the CL but let's not let the flair of the Nu Camp's win gets us carried away.

Feb 27, 2003
oh common. real and manch are not the best. football is very much based on luck when it come to good teams . manch missed such stupid goals in england but luck was with madrid. juve will be at disadvantage in the 1st game but if we play to score quick and get a 1 -0 then defend the whole game, then i thin a 1 0 or 1 1 result will be of big help.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by alex delpiero ] ++
juve will be at disadvantage in the 1st game but if we play to score quick and get a 1 -0 then defend the whole game, then i thin a 1 0 or 1 1 result will be of big help.
umm.. remember what happened when we did that against barca? for 35 minutes we tried to play complete catenaccio, with lippi aiming for the penalty shootout. IMO real is a much better attacking side than barca (they scored 3 against ManU at Old Trafford, WITHOUT RAUL!), so we can't afford to try and grab that 1-goal lead and sit on it, as it has been fatal in the past. We always seem to switch off and relax as soon as we get the go-ahead goal, it happened in the first leg against barca too. If anything, i think we should keep attacking madrid, as their defence can completely break down at times. We'll probably concede a few goals, but I think the only way to beat Madrid is to keep scoring and hope fat Ronaldo doesn't have so much luck against us.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
we can, but i doubt we will make it (though i could be wrong....i also thought Barca would knock juve out too)

but it's looking bad without Tacchi, Davids, and Montero!!!

i dont know who's gonna play midfield!!
our only options are: Conte, Tudor, and Fresi!!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
we can, but i doubt we will make it (though i could be wrong....i also thought Barca would knock juve out too)

but it's looking bad without Tacchi, Davids, and Montero!!!

i dont know who's gonna play midfield!!
our only options are: Conte, Tudor, and Fresi!!
may be conte in midfield....i think he has better experience in critical stage of CL....tudor will replace montero alongside ferrara....and fresi in subtitute bench...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Jeez Loise am i proud to be a JUVENTUS fan after the barca game, i dont care who played the better game, we converted and thats what counts. Buffon was great and so was our 'rusty' defence.

Anyways, im getting carried away, but can juve do it in Europe??

I think with Nedveds determination in Europe we can do anything

But Man U or REAL will put on some TOUGH fights for the ULTIMATE JUVE. HOwever, i think the final will be easier than the semis.

JUVENTUS JUVENTUS JUVENTUS, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PROUD I AM. :D:D:D:D:D:D
I think playing real madrid is diffrent than barca because real has a lot of players who can score not like barca and they can score home and away so i think this is the end of the line for juve:down:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I think playing real madrid is diffrent than barca because real has a lot of players who can score not like barca and they can score home and away so i think this is the end of the line for juve:down:
plz don't underestimate JUVE.....:fero:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
It is a hard question! The most of the people said before the matchesw against Barca, that Juve won't manage to do it. But they did! I know, Real is much better, than Barca, but Juve has a bit of chance to go through the final!

About the midfieldmy tipp is: Nedved, Camo, Zambro and Zenoni!:cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If Roma did it, so can we. Real have been far from impressive in the CL this season (apart from that home game against Man Utd) and if it wasn't for that 95th minute goal against Borussia, they would be out of the competition. They struggled and never dominated in their campaign. We have to respect them, but not fear them.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
If Roma did it, so can we. Real have been far from impressive in the CL this season (apart from that home game against Man Utd) and if it wasn't for that 95th minute goal against Borussia, they would be out of the competition. They struggled and never dominated in their campaign. We have to respect them, but not fear them.
I hope you're right! Juve should give their best during these two games and then they are going to have a chance to win!:angel:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
yeah....that is what we need....NO FEAR...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
their home game against ManU is enough to scare the hell out of any juve fan!!

a "No Fear" mentality is hard to acomplish after watching that game!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
thats why we need to beat lazio....get back NO FEAR boost....actually we already have it after barca's match....it's will become better if we're lucky to win scudetto this weekend....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)