Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stimpy said:
and hey....

what about Christinao Ronaldo??
His way too overrated this guy ive seen him quite a lot since his come to the EPL and apart from his cliche looking dribble skills he really cant provide much. His crossings aint the best and he loses his balance very easily. As he seems to be the only few midfield choice ferguson does have he really doesnt have much choice to keep him and ever hopes that he improves his balance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
is miccoli returning? if he is returning, then thats great! i saw him in da CL and he is fast and have some flair. we lack flair. and basically i dun find zlatan's flair useful msot of the time.

is zanetti confirmed to juve?

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
omg joaquin wants a move away frm spain....a small hope for juve huh.....

i think juve need fresh and fast players........actualli i wun mind usin olivera but he still need time as he is on da bench for a long time. we realli cannot depend only on dp and nedved in da attack. without the both of them , juve was like headless chickens against arsenal.........juve MUST see that modern games require pace.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
diamondring said:
omg joaquin wants a move away frm spain....a small hope for juve huh.....

i think juve need fresh and fast players........actualli i wun mind usin olivera but he still need time as he is on da bench for a long time. we realli cannot depend only on dp and nedved in da attack. without the both of them , juve was like headless chickens against arsenal.........juve MUST see that modern games require pace.
many italian newspapers hint joaquin coming to juve. and yes zanetti is confirmed. and olivera is probably leaving.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
un altro alex said:
many italian newspapers hint joaquin coming to juve. and yes zanetti is confirmed. and olivera is probably leaving.
We will prolly have to fight numerous clubs, if his leaving spain I prolly see chelsea the most likely club to get him. They were linked with him before I wont be suprised if they actually get him this time. As for olivera leaving im really happy for that, infact its the best choice and I hope in the future he shows us why he was the hot prospect that never blossomed. Thank u crapello :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)