Can Anyone Tell Me? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Footballitalia said:
Go To www.footballforums.co.nr And the Transfer Page And See All The Possible Transfer That Possibly Will Be Negotiated. Ferdinand Is Eccelant he has his good and bad Days.

Thats sites got it well wrong. So there saying were getting Javier Zanetti according to the photo.

Normal starting line up we have Robert Kovac, and Thuram is our right back.

Great work! :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Footballitalia

Footballitalia

Apr 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Thats sites got it well wrong. So there saying were getting Javier Zanetti according to the photo.

Normal starting line up we have Robert Kovac, and Thuram is our right back.

Great work! :disagree:
    I Only Helo Moderate It, Anyway Most of the Stuff Is True,

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Il Re said:
    captain kirk and luke skywalker are also going to arrive, with darth vader being the coach to replace capello
    nah dude darth vadar is taking over from moggi, so in negoyiations he will just give them a jedi choke till they sign a contract

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    nah dude darth vadar is taking over from moggi, so in negoyiations he will just give them a jedi choke till they sign a contract
    well we have superman (gigi) in goal and rambo (zambrotta) left back, so i think we should go for either batman or pancaro to replace nedved, and also we need a new centre back so i would go for 50 cent as he has a glare that could scare any striker in the champions league

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Footballitalia said:
    English Bastard
    What's with the racial comments? Your site is a joke, live with it or try to improve it. The funniest thing is the newspaper quotes section, are you for real?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    What's with the racial comments? Your site is a joke, live with it or try to improve it. The funniest thing is the newspaper quotes section, are you for real?
    :lol: sorry once again footballitalia, try to see the light side to it, im sure you could bring in some proverbs in there and make it a little serious...:cheesy:

OP
    Footballitalia

Footballitalia

Apr 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Jeeks said:
    What's with the racial comments? Your site is a joke, live with it or try to improve it. The funniest thing is the newspaper quotes section, are you for real?[/QUOT

Does someone else wanna Take over the site i cant be botherd.

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    There no need to swear is there?:disagree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)