Campioni!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
aaaaaaaaah im sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
im listening to the juventus song and we are the champions over and over!!2more to go FORZA JUVE!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I wish Ancelloti actually fielded a team that would win this match, just for us to secure the title ourselves on Sunday. Nevertheless, the title is ours and it's a great accomplishment considering what we have been through in the past two years. Capello winning the Scudetto with this side in albeit his first season with Juventus is indeed a great feat. Perhaps we were not the most convincing side in Serie A this year, however IMO we were the best "team" all together and that is shown by our lackluster squad, results, and standings. This was certainly not the best Juventus over the past decade, however we showed character, perseverance, and determination throughout most of the season. And by beating our rivals on their home soil, the Scudetto became ours.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I wish Ancelloti actually fielded a team that would win this match, just for us to secure the title ourselves on Sunday. Nevertheless, the title is ours and it's a great accomplishment considering what we have been through in the past two years. Capello winning the Scudetto with this side in albeit his first season with Juventus is indeed a great feat. Perhaps we were not the most convincing side in Serie A this year, however IMO we were the best "team" all together and that is shown by our lackluster squad, results, and standings. This was certainly not the best Juventus over the past decade, however we showed character, perseverance, and determination throughout most of the season. And by beating our rivals on their home soil, the Scudetto became ours.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Why is there nothing on juventus.it :down:

we are champions, are they sleeping or what?????:(
There was, like this nice intro and all when you entered the page. But I think it got overloaded or something, lol. So they took it away.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Our victory over Milan is arguably the highlight of the season. That win stamped the 28th Scudetto on our jerseys. I'm proud of our boys. Many pundits began giving up hope on Juve after we kept letting Milan catch up to us after good streaks.

Forza Juve! And I can't wait for the celebrations to be aired. I feel this Scudetto victory is going to be good for the summer. Now players like Ferrara, Montero, Zebina maybe Del Piero etc can all possibly leave Juve on a good and joyful note, as League Champions. The price tags of the players could also be increased after winning the Italian League with Juve.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!
You pretty much said it. And with that you gave us the reason why we're not in the CL-final. Juventus have become a very "decent" team. We shouldn't be a decent team, we should be outstanding, we should be the best. We've got some great players, but overall we're too average to win the CL. I'm happy, but this Juventus is not my favourite team. I liked Juve way better two years ago when we should have won the CL. Besides, we will always be the true champions of italy.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Our victory over Milan is arguably the highlight of the season. That win stamped the 28th Scudetto on our jerseys. I'm proud of our boys. Many pundits began giving up hope on Juve after we kept letting Milan catch up to us after good streaks.

Forza Juve! And I can't wait for the celebrations to be aired. I feel this Scudetto victory is going to be good for the summer. Now players like Ferrara, Montero, Zebina maybe Del Piero etc can all possibly leave Juve on a good and joyful note, as League Champions. The price tags of the players could also be increased after winning the Italian League with Juve.
dp is goin nowhere

we are the champions of the world!!!!!! well not quite

forza juve

yyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)