CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
if Juve get to the Cl final next year ill be there as it is at wembley which is convenient for me.

my flight cost me £50 return, 2 nights at the atahotel concord which apparently has been used by the Juventus team prior to home matches cost about £250, considering i booked it late it was one of the best prices, cheaper than most of the 3 star hotels in the centre of Turin, flags and stuff anything from 15 euros+
And how much did the match tickets cost you on those two trips to Turin this season?

I hope you noticed the typo before you sent it off.
:howler:

who do people always say that around here? :crazy: is it some kind of guido thing?
Started off as someone just misspelling 'Italian', but became a forum thing to describe people who aren't Italian, but really wish they were (see all the people who aren't Italian but will say 'we' with regard to Italy in the summer) or people who are vaguely Italian but have to have marinara sauce injections regularly to be able to play for Italy (Camoranesi, Giuseppe Rossi).

That's how I remember it, anyway.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Started off as someone just misspelling 'Italian', but became a forum thing to describe people who aren't Italian, but really wish they were (see all the people who aren't Italian but will say 'we' with regard to Italy in the summer) or people who are vaguely Italian but have to have marinara sauce injections regularly to be able to play for Italy (Camoranesi, Giuseppe Rossi).
not me :shifty:

:drool:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you live in malta and how many attempts did you make to go watch Juve? hell even for the party itself and watch the game in a bar at least!

:howler:

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 16:37 ----------

And how much did the match tickets cost you on those two trips to Turin this season?

nice time going to a verona game? yeah long way off Turin. Thanks

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
you live in malta and how many attempts did you make to go watch Juve? hell even for the party itself and watch the game in a bar at least!
I actually went and WATCHED a live game of Juventus at the Olimpico against City.

And FYI, I do watch games at bars or Malta's official Juventus Club, even though I don't see the relevance of you stating this. Later on this season, I found it better watching our games with my dad at home.

But hey, my flag didn't appear in any "official" picture. So what do I know?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I actually went and WATCHED a live game of Juventus at the Olimpico against City.

And FYI, I do watch games at bars or Malta's official Juventus Club, even though I don't see the relevance of you stating this. Later on this season, I found it better watching our games with my dad at home.

But hey, my flag didn't appear in any "official" picture. So what do I know?
:cookie:

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
You went two times and didn't watch one game? :sergio: Dude, you need to start a Juventus Club Doc where you live so you and other Juventini in your area can get tickets for games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not being a Juve fan, I didn't base my trip to Italy on going to see them.
ask yourself this, Juve tickets go on sale a week before the game, booking flights and hotels become more expensive nearer the date you wish to arrive. I don't regret a thing, the fact i tried brings no disappointment, at least i wont say in years down the line "i should have done this, wish i done that, but i didn't!"

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 16:58 ----------

You went two times and didn't watch one game? :sergio: Dude, you need to start a Juventus Club Doc where you live so you and other Juventini in your area can get tickets for games.
there already is, but for some reason i hadn't renewed it with Juventus club londra and even becoming a memeber doesnt guarentee tickets, some as few as 8 tickets you have as much of a chance becoming a Juventus int. member and going through the listicket path

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
ask yourself this, Juve tickets go on sale a week before the game, booking flights and hotels become more expensive nearer the date you wish to arrive. I don't regret a thing, the fact i tried brings no disappointment, at least i wont say in years down the line "i should have done this, wish i done that, but i didn't!"

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 16:58 ----------

there already is, but for some reason i hadn't renewed it with Juventus club londra and even becoming a memeber doesnt guarentee tickets, some as few as 8 tickets you have as much of a chance becoming a Juventus int. member and going through the listicket path
Ah ok. But you should definitely renew it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)