CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Saimo noi campoini d Italia, c solo un capitani, juve Forza juve ole. The songs won't go out of my head for days. The match at the bar was great grazie alex, pure love to the one and only capitaino

Juve storia di Grande amore.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Janna and me were right behind that bus in this pic at piazza castello so much so i was hitting the bus in celebration, it was a huge ruck getting pushed and shoved was kinda dangerous but fucking worth it just to see the player so close up!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i donno who turned down del piero when he wanted to give the trophy but that man is a gentleman who knew his place..then del piero looked for gigi...buffon was next in line

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Bus thing tonight...
Fantastic!! Thanks. :)

Janna and me were right behind that bus in this pic at piazza castello so much so i was hitting the bus in celebration, it was a huge ruck getting pushed and shoved was kinda dangerous but fucking worth it just to see the player so close up!
I am so envious of you and Janna. Too cool. :theflag:

This is 3 months old but too funny! :lol:
I still say it's juvenile and shows no class of the level of class that Del Piero and Gianni Agnelli are worthy of. :stuckup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yesterday I was wearing my '06-07 Serie B away jersey... just like the one Paro scored in within that video. It even has an official Serie B badge on the sleeve. It's actually one of the proudest Juve kits I own, because it says, "Remember where we came from." :strong:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)