CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It seems we are facing some real problems bout our 3rd star on shirts!!!
So i hear, i hope we dont pussy out. We simply must have the 3 stars in the classic manner. Anything less and i wont buy the shirt or (i'll sow one on myself :D ) and i would expect a massive backlash from the fans.

Jan 22, 2009
So i hear, i hope we dont pussy out. We simply must have the 3 stars in the classic manner. Anything less and i wont buy the shirt or (i'll sow one on myself :D ) and i would expect a massive backlash from the fans.

The whole question is do they(FIGS) have any legal tool, that can force us to withdraw our intentions ??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i'll never forget tonight, i really won't tonight has been the best night of my life, i may have not been able to get tickets for the match itself but watching it in a restaurant full of Juve fans was amazing then to later party at he piazza, seeing the players up close the emotions havn't even sunk it!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Can't believe I was here I will upload pics too tomorrow Forza juve, best night/ day of my life. It was worth every single money I spent. Torino :sheik: saimo noi campoini d' italia.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'll never forget tonight, i really won't tonight has been the best night of my life, i may have not been able to get tickets for the match itself but watching it in a restaurant full of Juve fans was amazing then to later party at he piazza, seeing the players up close the emotions havn't even sunk it!
niiice :D pics, vids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)