CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Real Madrids trophy celebration is better than ours :cry:

Im streaming the bus in Turin at the same time though no matter how many fancy lights or music they will never have the same passion or class that we do.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Real Madrids trophy celebration is better than ours :cry:

Im streaming the bus in Turin at the same time though no matter how many fancy lights or music they will never have the same passion or class that we do.
who the fuck cares man? who the fuck cares? we won...all turin is out celebrating...what do you expect more?

Sep 21, 2010
What a great feeling this is. I have been following Juventus since the end of the 2008-2009 season, and even though we finished 2nd that season, I didnt feel any real passion since I had just started enjoying the game and did not consider Juventus to be my club. The following 2 seasons were difficult and I often wondered if Juventus would ever manage to get back to their winning ways. This forum helped me stick out the rough times because you all had such great hope that one day they would climb back to the top. I have learned so much by reading on this forum. I want to thank the members of this forum this. Fighting my way through the hard times with you all has made this a very special experience for me. I'm proud to be a Juventus fan and to be a Juventuz member. I have fallen in love with this great club and I cant wait to see them next season in the CL where they belong.

:theflag:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What a great feeling this is. I have been following Juventus since the end of the 2008-2009 season, and even though we finished 2nd that season, I didnt feel any real passion since I had just started enjoying the game and did not consider Juventus to be my club. The following 2 seasons were difficult and I often wondered if Juventus would ever manage to get back to their winning ways. This forum helped me stick out the rough times because you all had such great hope that one day they would climb back to the top. I have learned so much by reading on this forum. I want to thank the members of this forum this. Fighting my way through the hard times with you all has made this a very special experience for me. I'm proud to be a Juventus fan and to be a Juventuz member. I have fallen in love with this great club and I cant wait to see them next season in the CL where they belong.

:theflag:
Even though I'm pretty new on this forum (have been Juve fan for 10 years or so though), I just wanted to say that I always to see new Juventus fans fall in love with the club! :) And even an American. :) Congratulations on the title to you as well! :)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
fuck abate and abete and all of them..if nike can't put that damn star on the shirt why sticking with them? it's up to us what we put on our damn shirt...i hope all of them get killed with shurikens

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
blʘndu;3669339 said:
who the fuck cares man? who the fuck cares? we won...all turin is out celebrating...what do you expect more?
Chill man i was joking i thought i made it clear in the 2nd part of my post that i didnt care.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Screw Real Madrid. It's all about us And Juve !!!!!

---------- Post added 13.05.2012 at 15:01 ----------

Chill man i was joking i thought i made it clear in the 2nd part of my post that i didnt care.

Lol my bad. I thought u were being serious!!! Nevermind! Forza Juve :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)