CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manost

May 7, 2012
I really think that the "surprise" will be that when we play our game vs. Atalanta the stand behind the goal will have an extra star added....

There is a massive gap there and it would be a surprise as everyone is talking about our shirts (which I doubt we will be able to get produced for only 1 game...)
My guess when i read about this surprise was that Agnelli is going to announce that Alex will sign his new contract with our team despite the rumors of the opposite thing.
But i don't thing he's gonna do that. :wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its that prick Dov schiavone who runs that forza italian football site, i've already been banned from their group after a huge altercation with their milan contingent, nothing but biased pricks if you ask me, i created a anti group to counter their anti Juve bias.

There non-Juve writers are terrible, so many gramatical errors and idiots like nii smiley byte who can't even f*cking spell!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This truley has been the best weekend of my life.
Friday I had a great night out with my friends, on Saturday I won my first Championship with my team, where I am Captain as well
And the joy I felt when I saw Inter score the 3-2 and Conte telling the guys "Tre a due, Inter!" was just unbelievable! I cant stop smiling! Its just so good right now :).

Once again I want to wish all the guys here, that I know for a long time (since 2003 :)) all the best, we have been waiting a long time to feel the joy of a title!

I will get "Champions 2012" tattooed on my butt on Friday, since it is a Championship year for me!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY IT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cruyff likes Juve’s winning style
By Football Italia staff

Dutch legend Johan Cruyff has praised the way that Juventus went about winning the Scudetto this season.

The former Barcelona star has criticised Italian football in the past for being too cautious, but he’s been impressed by Antonio Conte’s Old Lady.

“Juve play some good football,” he stated at a golf event in Turin. “They are attacking and entertaining. Winning is not the only thing that counts, playing well does too.

“They’ve come a long way since 2006 [Serie B demotion] and this victory is the right reward for their efforts.

“Do they play like Barcelona? It’s hard to say, but they certainly entertain the fans.”

Cruyff was also asked for his opinion on playmaker Andrea Pirlo – a player he has previously hailed – and Alex Del Piero.

“Pirlo is a great, the ball does what he wants, and he could also play for Barcelona,” added the 65-year-old.

“Del Piero, like Gigi Buffon, has Juventus in him. He went down to Serie B with them and then returned. It’s hard to explain what he represents for the club.”

The club captain will leave Turin next month after the club ruled out an extension for the No 10.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
By Football Italia staff

Dutch legend Johan Cruyff has praised the way that Juventus went about winning the Scudetto this season.

The former Barcelona star has criticised Italian football in the past for being too cautious, but he’s been impressed by Antonio Conte’s Old Lady.

“Juve play some good football,” he stated at a golf event in Turin. “They are attacking and entertaining. Winning is not the only thing that counts, playing well does too.

“They’ve come a long way since 2006 [Serie B demotion] and this victory is the right reward for their efforts.

“Do they play like Barcelona? It’s hard to say, but they certainly entertain the fans.”

Cruyff was also asked for his opinion on playmaker Andrea Pirlo – a player he has previously hailed – and Alex Del Piero.

“Pirlo is a great, the ball does what he wants, and he could also play for Barcelona,” added the 65-year-old.

“Del Piero, like Gigi Buffon, has Juventus in him. He went down to Serie B with them and then returned. It’s hard to explain what he represents for the club.”

The club captain will leave Turin next month after the club ruled out an extension for the No 10.
:inter: fucking sick bastard

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
By Football Italia staff

Pirlo is a great, the ball does what he wants, and he could also play for Barcelona,” added the 65-year-old.

THIS!

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Guys what are the requirements players have to fulfill to earn a Medal? Google did not turn up anything.

In England it is 10 matches.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So many years of pain and inter-esque displays. The Del Neri's, Zaccheronis and Ferraras, Seccos, Cobollis and a whole bunch of mediocre players. This season noone would have expected to be campioni di italia. Its personally still sinking in and providing the best feeling ever. These past years we found the pessimists and optimists quarrelling about how our team is doomed or on a brink of rise and here we are staring at 3 stars soon to give birth to number 4. Normally im good with celebrating tearing down everything jumping around with joy, but for me personally it was more of an emotional feeling a feeling of justice a satisfaction. A feeling of thanking god were back! Forza Juve. I love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)