CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Nedved 03, please make me an avatar. :)

Though its gotta be really unique and three star Juve :D
Unique? I send you via P.M. I hope it’s unique. :)
If you don’t like it, please give me some pictures of reference for your avatar.

I guess 01:12 neddy was only concentrating in watching juve game. He just like “dafuq?!” when marotta celebrate inter’s goal. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Wish I could have been on the forum to be with everyone when it happened. I've been in shock and speechless for 2 days now. Now when I get depressed I just remember that Juve are the undefeated Campioni d'Italia and I can't help but smile. The first Scudetto victory I have witnessed added to Juve's long and glorious history, and it sure as hell won't be the last. Conte and this squad have performed a miracle that much is for sure. There is no way to express my feelings right now, and I love it. Forza Juve, I love you all :touched:

SIAMO NOI I CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!!! :juventus: TRENTA SCUDETTI!!!!!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Man the only thing that depresses me is the fact I couldn't be in Torino when it happened. I so bad want to move back to Europe. Have had enough of Canada but convincing the wife is proving harder then expected.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
World is back in order.

Merda teams fighting for second and third place.
Barca playing beautiful football yet, ending the season as second place.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
did anyone wake up this morning and immediately just smile? I know I did!
yeah, i feel ya and yesterday night i had a rough night, with lots of kids been diagnosed with CA and hard work till 04:00,
but when i woke up in the doctors rest room at 06:55, i just had a big smile on my face and i just couldnt tell why untill i red this post just now...
Man, this is to have a long lasting effect, it seems to be a small, trivial thingy, but what an effect it has!

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
It's an awesome feeling.
Just started following Juve and football in general in 2010, so I guess I can be glad I didn't have to wait as long as a lot of you, but I'm sure it would have been all the more sweet had I sat through those years.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
It is the best feeling in the world!

I haven't cheered for a team like this since the 06 world cup (Ale's goal against germany still makes me shiver). I can't be made to feel bad today, everything people say puts a smile on my face. We are champions and order has been restored!

Fuck the rest, Juve is the best!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is beautiful, I love Pepe...He is such an awesome character. Wow what a team, Alex smiling made me cry. Good to see Krasic still joking around with the players. God I even have a soft spot for Borriello now....:D I hope he is successful in a team away from here :lol:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Fuck this shit. I love all the video's.. But I WISH I could understand Italian :cry: It would be really awesome if someone could do the subtitles to some of the wonderful video's.. That one Pepe is filming.. GOD!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)