CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
im not really good at editing or making videos, but I knew I had to make one for this season. Such a great year, such a great team. Such a great time to be a juventus fan. Top 10 goals (in my opinion) of the past season. Enjoy!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I really think that the "surprise" will be that when we play our game vs. Atalanta the stand behind the goal will have an extra star added....

There is a massive gap there and it would be a surprise as everyone is talking about our shirts (which I doubt we will be able to get produced for only 1 game...)
That's a pretty lame surprise :D We won't even see it since it'd be covered by the fans.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Is that what he said,no wonder he did the slutty biting the glasses thing,hahaha..
What did Del Piero say? He combined some serious stuff with jokes no?
No much, he was with the tablet and Pepe insisted like a little child, ALE ALE, and he that is a father of 3, said what my grandfather said to me when I was being annoying, Dirmi Cara, "Tell me, dear".

Pepe asked him how was he feeling "you that have won so much" and he said this time was special, and, you know is like "all there". hahaha

What I love from this video is how you can see the calm in the world champions and the joy of the others, I specialy loved Giacchs smile from ear to ear hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)