CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I really think that the "surprise" will be that when we play our game vs. Atalanta the stand behind the goal will have an extra star added....

There is a massive gap there and it would be a surprise as everyone is talking about our shirts (which I doubt we will be able to get produced for only 1 game...)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I really think that the "surprise" will be that when we play our game vs. Atalanta the stand behind the goal will have an extra star added....

There is a massive gap there and it would be a surprise as everyone is talking about our shirts (which I doubt we will be able to get produced for only 1 game...)
Good guess :tup:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
hmm, we would have heard about it by now.
Doubt it, the actual stadium bit wont be open until the matchday, they also don't do stadium tours the day before a match and all they have to do is paint/replace the seats in that part of the stand, would literally take about half a day. I'm not saying I'm right but it's just a feeling I got as soon as I heard Agnelli had said we have a surprise, as everyone had already been talking about the stars on the shirt I just didn't consider that to be that surprising but I remembered that massive gap and just got a feeling.....

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Its not much of surprise if its covered by the fans. Most fans watching at home won't even pick up on it, and only the fans coming in early will notice it. Must be something more....

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
i know its probably impossible knowing that trezeguet is in argentina, but it would be awesome if trez,camo and nedved were included in the celebrations next week after the atalanta game

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Good afternoon and good evening to most! Happy day today. This warm the sun is shining and I'm just full of beans at they say!!! Congrats to all again. Hope our players are enjoying they're 2 days off. I guess now we can say let's end this season unbeaten!! And smash trashapoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)