CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Atalanta: "The president, manager, technicians, players & the whole Atalanta family send their warmest congratulations to Juventus FC."

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 20:28 ----------

probably just a reworked version of the current one.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be frank, I'd probably just write "30 scudetti" on the front of the jersey. Right above the sponsor. In gold. In case anyone might miss it. Also, during every game I'd have a blimp with "30 Serie A titles" written on it circle the stadium. And I don't mean every home game. No, the blimp travels. In fact, it never lands. We just keep fueling it and when there's no game to be played, the blimp simply flies across the Italian skies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be frank, I'd probably just write "30 scudetti" on the front of the jersey. Right above the sponsor. In gold. In case anyone might miss it. Also, during every game I'd have a blimp with "30 Serie A titles" written on it circle the stadium. And I don't mean every home game. No, the blimp travels. In fact, it never lands. We just keep fueling it and when there's no game to be played, the blimp simply flies across the Italian skies.
:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus are champions then.

Congrats to Paul Pogba.
:seven:

One thing though, how the hell did Juventus win the league with no Juventus players in the top 15 scorers in the league?! Not one! And they are the second team with the most goals scored as well! What kind of football are they playing?
:hi:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Trieste authorities say #Cagliari have to foot bill for damage to Stadio Nero Rocco, caused by #Juventus fans last night (could be €50,000)

:lol2: FUCK YOU CELLINO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)