CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Campioni d'Italia. :touched:

I cried like a little girl yesterday at the Coffe, i was watching Juve in the second floor and the Milan game was at the first floor and everytime i hear something i run to see what's happening, when i knew we were crowned i started singing Campioné campioné alone.

The funny part, yesterday my GF was going to spend the night with me, so she came, i left her home alone and went to watch the game, she called me and told to go to her place and pick up some stuff for her ( Hair dresser, watch, shoes, and some sunglasses...) i went between halfes, and when the game ended i left the bag in the coffe cause i was extatic and came back home she asked me where are her things and then i realised i left them behind :sergio:
That's real LOVE.....to Juventus :D :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In the 35th second you'll find a certain Andrea Pirlo in tears. Incredible player!
OMG :touched: Never thought I'd call anyone a Juve legend after just one season, but this man deserves it... truly does!

Congrats everybody!! Can't say i know how it feels!
:lol:
Agnelli: "The third star? Juventus fans will have a pleasant surprise"
can't wait

I think Del Piero will stay!!! Please god let it happen!
:xfinger:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
We have a Lebanese football cheer that fits perfectly today Ya Milan ya mahboole la kes w la botoole. It translates to Milan, you stupid, no cup and no championship...it may sound silly but in Lebanese it is so musical. ---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 11:38 ---------- You're right $#@! Giovinco, we are CHAMPIONS
Haha I read it, no pussy, no virgin. kes كس batoolee: بتول

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Campioni d'Italia. :touched:

I cried like a little girl yesterday at the Coffe, i was watching Juve in the second floor and the Milan game was at the first floor and everytime i hear something i run to see what's happening, when i knew we were crowned i started singing Campioné campioné alone.

The funny part, yesterday my GF was going to spend the night with me, so she came, i left her home alone and went to watch the game, she called me and told to go to her place and pick up some stuff for her ( Hair dresser, watch, shoes, and some sunglasses...) i went between halfes, and when the game ended i left the bag in the coffe cause i was extatic and came back home she asked me where are her things and then i realised i left them behind :sergio:
:D
lol

I can feel how you feel...it could have happened to me as well...lol was crazy night.

WHAT A WONDERFULL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all congrats all!!!!!!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!

SIAMO NOIII SIAMO NOII CAMPIONI D'ITALIA SIAMO NOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:touched:
Was at a football pub yesterday with many juventini there (at least 50) and what a night!!!
we played bad but who cares?!?!
On the big screen were watching Juve,on the sides was the derby of Milano with few merda and milan fans watching as well.
We were dancing crazy,shouting,singing for an hour or more after the game,was simply amazing,what a feeling guys!!

WE DESERVED IT!!

What a season!
after all those years....FORZA JUVE!!!

Congrats all friends!

i'll upload few videos of the night later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)