CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I will go back and read every single post here from tonight and today. Such a wonderfull group of people here. What Juve is and represents, such is this forum.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't have much to say, but this may very well be my favourite scudetto ever. Fairly emotional last night, I have to admit.

Now let's add a silver star to our shirts as well!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank you Conte, thank you Marotta, thnk you Agnelli, thank you Del Piero, Thank you Buffon, Thank U vucinic, Lichtsteiner, Pirlo, Matri, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci and every other player and person involved in ths beautiful team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you to the guys and gals of this forum. You are all champions and to paraphrase Jeff Fenech "I love youse all!!"

GRANDI!!!!!!!!

Three stars motherfuckers!!!!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Wow. Wow. Wow.

This is my first Scudetto as a Juventino. This is a new experience for me.

I started following Juventus properly (as in watching almost every game, following team and transfer news etc closely) last season. But I'm 22 - I can remember Juventus. I can remember Celtic drawing them in the Champions League, and how terrified I was (even despite Celtic Park being an absolute FORTRESS at the time). I can remember how stunned I was about Buffon being signed for such a huge amount of money from Parma. I can remember Juventus being the team to watch in the Champions League, especially the games against English teams which would always be shown on ITV on Thursday nights. I can remember Nedved being my favourite player when I was 14. I can remember Juventus being the team I used to love going on PES (in particular PES 3 with Collina on the front, funnily enough also with a pink away jersey then :) ).

I can also remember what happened in 2006 right after the world cup win for Italy. I can remember being shocked then too, as an outsider. An admirer and 'fan' of Juve, but not a Juventino. I can remember being so impressed that Alex, Gigi, Nedved, Camo and Trezeguet all stayed to help out their club. I can also remember, looking back, at how Juventus' profile has fallen over the years. I can remember people suddenly seeing the mighty Juventus as a team of cheats not worthy of any admiration or respect.

As a juventino now, I know what this means. As I said before, I know what it means mostly as an outsider looking at things which happened in the past. But most of you, you have been through it as it all happened. Having read a whole lot of posts on this forum, I have come to fully understand what Juventus is and what Juventus means. It's been 6 years and the grinta has shone through brightly enough to bring home Scudetto number 30. I am so proud of this team. From Conte to Vidal to Lichtsteiner to Pepe to Marchisio to Del Piero. Campioni the lot of them.

And all of you Juventini who have stuck by this team through everything - you deserve this. This scudetto is not only for Del Piero or Gigi or Conte. It is everything you have all dreamed of since 2006. And you deserve it a hundred times. My heart goes out to you all. As do my thanks. Thank you all for keeping this club alive and for raising it to the heights which we are now all at.

Grazie e congratulazione, ragazzi! Campione dell'Italia 2012!!

:flag1::juventus::touched::bigscarf::flag3:
class!

its been a long time, since I was writing here guys, but I am also with you reading and getting the info!

its a special day for all juventini and I wish the guys i still know from here, pado, dominic, andy, jack, martin etc. etc. etc. all the best, celebrate wherever you are guys, i will! its the best day as Juve Fan! Thats for sure!!!!
Alex!!!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Campioni d'Italia. :touched:

I cried like a little girl yesterday at the Coffe, i was watching Juve in the second floor and the Milan game was at the first floor and everytime i hear something i run to see what's happening, when i knew we were crowned i started singing Campioné campioné alone.

The funny part, yesterday my GF was going to spend the night with me, so she came, i left her home alone and went to watch the game, she called me and told to go to her place and pick up some stuff for her ( Hair dresser, watch, shoes, and some sunglasses...) i went between halfes, and when the game ended i left the bag in the coffe cause i was extatic and came back home she asked me where are her things and then i realised i left them behind :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)