CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't fucking believe this guys. There's no words that can describe what I'm currently feeling. So many mixed emotions. :cry:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
It's been a very long way back from Serie B. We really suffered to get to where we are now and I couldn't be happier. Hopefully, this is the beginning of something very special.

Congrats to all.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dec 6, 2010
This is fucking fantastic! Haven't been this nervous for quite sometime, but the team proved that they are a rock solid group of guys thanks to Conte!

The Calciopoli cloud has finally cleared, and we are back where we belong! Great to see Chiellini celebrating with the fans after the game.

Next sunday will be such a great party! However, one last victory would be so sweet!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congratulations everyone.

A long year with so many emotions.

It's been a pleasure though to share all those with you lot.

Surely one of the most important moments in club history.

Dunno what else to say.
Dude, I'm amazed you're still conscious. :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Oh btw, my champagne bottle was open the moment the final whistle blew :D :D :D.

I'm so happy... So many years of humilitation, so many years of misery and now this... so unexpected, so huge, sooo beautiful... All the waiting was worth it...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Another passing thought on this season:

Big winners:
- Conte
- Lichtsteiner
- Borriello
- Vucinic
- Pirlo
- Pepe
- Giaccherini

Big losers:
- Giovinco
- Ian
- Motta
- Iaquinta
- Amauri
Was about to say something about Ian but everything sounded so harsh, so wrong. Thank you, you summed it up, in a polite way :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I usually only read on this site since I post on a danish Juve website, but I just have to write my first post now:

THIS IS SO CRAAAAZYYYY!!! I can't believe that we finally won the scudetto again!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING SEASON! I can't wait to see Ale with the trophy!!!!

FOOORZA JUUUVEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)