CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
I became a supporter of this club in 2006 when Juventus got regulated to serie b for the first time in their history. Six years of defending this club and standing up when heckled for being a Juventino. This is the first time I experience something like this, and it feels so dam good! Celebration tonight. Even though im not that social in this forum I love you guys everyone of you! Forza Juventus baby. 30 scuddetto.!!
I started supporting Juve at the same time as you. Been through all the "juve are dirty cheaters" stuff, taken abuse on the street for having a Juve top on, and the last couple of seasons have been the worse.

But fuck them all, Scudetto number 30 feels amazing, first proper trophy Juve have won in my time and it's perfect.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
I became a supporter of this club in 2006 when Juventus got regulated to serie b for the first time in their history. Six years of defending this club and standing up when heckled for being a Juventino. This is the first time I experience something like this, and it feels so dam good! Celebration tonight. Even though im not that social in this forum I love you guys everyone of you! Forza Juventus baby. 30 scuddetto.!!
I started supporting Juve at the same time as you. Been through all the "juve are dirty cheaters" stuff, taken abuse on the street for having a Juve top on, and the last couple of seasons have been the worse.

But fuck them all, Scudetto number 30 feels amazing, first proper trophy Juve have won in my time and it's perfect.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The game sobered me right up, time to continue back to totally twatted mode.

JUVENTUS CAMPIONI D'ITALIA ***

Feel so great reading it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)