CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE CAMPIONI CAMPIONI OLEEEEE OLEEEEE OLEEEEEE

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
This is the best scudetto ever, I celebrated so many , but this one........, thank you God, thank you Antonio Conte.Fuck you haters, we have risen again

:flag4::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I couldn't bear to go on to the forums during the drama today and had to scream in my room alone. :D

Forza Juve!!!!!! :theflag::juventus::juventus::juventus::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thankyou everyone! Thank you Conte and all the players, the management, everyone! Every person that helped build our beautiful stadium! Every Physio that kept our players from injury

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
CAMPIONI!!!!! Epic Season this was, for all the reasons the most unforgettable scudetto triumph in all my years of being a juventino since 95
Grazie Conte!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!

MIRACOLOOO!!! MIRACOLOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag2: :flag2:

:heart:

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations everyone, we all deserve this. What a horrible 6 years its been and now its just all been worth it. This is for all the fans that were there when the chips were down, when everything was going against us.

Never have a group of players deserved to be called champions so much as these lads. I love you all, I love Juve, the staff, the players, every single one of them.
Enjoy this everyone. The true kings of italy are back and were staying

Nedvěd

JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE !!!!! :bandwagon::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag4::flag4::flag4:

I'm so happy for Juve. Seeing the whole fans run into the pitch made my eyes get wet. I don't support Juve but the passion of the fans, the way they celebrated you feel that they have been cheated, you feel that they have been suppressed and now they can take their league back with justice.
Del Piero, Chiellini and Buffon win a scudetto they long deserved. After sticking with Juve despite getting relegated and all, these guys are heros of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)