CAMPIONI! #38 (9 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
#RELI9F

This is a great achievement despite everything. Congratz to everyone in Tuz and in the team including Sarri. I'm sure he'll be grateful to the club for the rest of his life. Because here he was able to achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in Italian football. I hope he made his parents proud. Good luck to him wherever he is Juve coach next season or not.

Now rest and then prepare for Lyon. No one cares about Roma and Cagliari games - use fcking Primavera and lose 5:0. I'm afraid that with our form we'll need a small miracle to beat Lyon with + 2 goals.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not the greatest Scudetto we’ve ever won but one that I still would never take for granted. I always post this clip here every year to remind myself/us to stay humble. Still brings that anger in me back which I keep it to continue keeping that fire burning for another Scudetto.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not the greatest Scudetto we’ve ever won but one that I still would never take for granted. I always post this clip here every year to remind myself/us to stay humble. Still brings that anger in me back which I keep it to continue keeping that fire burning for another Scudetto.
ZOMG, those 40kg, 600-pixel resolution computer monitors everywhere.

A good reminder, though, how much pathetically operatic whining there was about Juve before Inter poisoned the Serie A well and VAR came along.

haha, he's an idiot, but gotta love this guy

:lol: Haha. Pretty cool, actually.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Winning that 10th, now that would be fucking amazing.

And we would do it going through so many changes, in management, coaching staff, not to mention the players. Wouldn't be surprised if there was close to 100 players that made this run happen in past 9 seasons (maybe including Primavera and U23 players that stepped on the field). And still we won it every year. Kudos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)