Campbell to Juve for free? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Football Italia

Juve chase Campbell

Sol Campbell’s contract negotiations are continuing to stall, so the defender could leave Arsenal on a free transfer. Juventus have not hidden their admiration for the England international and could pounce on the situation to fortify their already rock solid back four.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yes thank you, if he's free, why not :D
well, he can't play as much as he would want, though I think..

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
he is one of the best Defenders of the World, why sould we not take him and sell Iuliano or Montero or Legrotagglie. And he is 29 (???) and that is not so old for a Defender, that think I

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
he is one of the best Defenders of the World, why sould we not take him and sell Iuliano or Montero or Legrotagglie. And he is 29 (???) and that is not so old for a Defender, that think I
Sol Campbell is not one of the best defenders in the world, maybe in the EPL. But stoppers such as Nesta, Stam, Puyol, Samuel, Thuram, Cannavaro and Ayala are much better IMO.

But if Campbell is free, I guess we could take him.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i don't think that arsenal are foolish enough to flush thier best CB,, + Cygan and Lauren suck now,, so they are indesperate need for sol.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
wow i hope this hapens. juve have been trying to get sol campell for many time now, i hope we get him as well, btw were did you find this out?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
btw after searching the net i found this article:
SOL TO JUVE
Arsenal defender Sol Campbell is once again a transfer target for Juventus, with the Daily Express reporting that the England centre-back could leave the Gunners on a free transfer when his contract expires. He's done it once, but would he do it again?

Arsenal are meanwhile keeping tabs on Real Zaragoza youngster Alberto Zapater. The midfielder has broken into the Zaragoza with success this season - although he has yet to put pen to paper on a deal that ties him to the club.

http://www.football.co.uk/transfer_gossip/story_5924.shtml

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
why not? at least ferrara, montero, birindeli, pessoto etc can retire in peace in 2- 3 years. hey should be a good back up with panuci imo

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sol Campbell is not one of the best defenders in the world, maybe in the EPL. But stoppers such as Nesta, Stam, Puyol, Samuel, Thuram, Cannavaro and Ayala are much better IMO.

But if Campbell is free, I guess we could take him.
you are too biased. campbell, terry, king, ferdinand should be on that list too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)