:: Camoranesi :: (1 Viewer)

juve lord

May 12, 2003
hi everybody......
i want to see if u noticed that like me .....
did u see where is CAMO playing now....?
he used to play in the right...
in the last 2 matches he played in the middle like ( Zidane )
& ZAMBROTTA played as he used to ( in the right ) & he was brilliant against REAL....
I feel that Lippi is going to make another ZIDANE by CAMO.....
& I think that he is able to be like ZIZO......
what do u think.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Lippi didn't really make Zizou, because ZZ has always been a good playmaker even when he was in bourdoux.

Camo is more like Nedved Than Zidane...

Zidane plays way more different than Camo, and i dont want to be blunt/harsh, but Camo can't even be compared to the great ZZ right now.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i disagree, i think he will be fundamental in our midfield, but i think zambrotta will do the best in the attempt to replace nedved. FORZA ZAMBROTTA, i love the guy... and hes only 26! i think

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Lippi didn't really make Zizou, because ZZ has always been a good playmaker even when he was in bourdoux.

Camo is more like Nedved Than Zidane...

Zidane plays way more different than Camo, and i dont want to be blunt/harsh, but Camo can't even be compared to the great ZZ right now.

zidane was not that good with bourdoux and even with france (remember euro1996 in england) zidane shined with juve

and about camo i don't think that he will be a grerat player like nedved or zidane , he is decent but not that big

he is weak in challenges and selfish ,, the right flank is the best place for him as a sub for zambrotta

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

zidane was not that good with bourdoux and even with france (remember euro1996 in england) zidane shined with juve
yeah he was good with Bourdoux.
His Euro 96 performace is nothing to judge by. what about DP in 1998?! :rolleyes:

There's no doubt that Juve enhanced Zidane's development, but juve did NOT "MAKE" him. When a player plays for the French National Team he has already been "Made."
Dont forget that he was in his prime footballing years while at juve! so it wasn't really a surprise that he played best while his time at juve. (though he played a hell of a lot better with the French NT)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
Hey, can anyone tell me the players that is is in Juve that can speak english????? I really wan't to know......

In an interview with Buffon here in the UAE they asked Buffon what does he do in his free time?

His answer was taking an English Classes in his free time.:cool:

OP
juve lord

juve lord

May 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ya....i heard that when they were here in the UAE...
    by the way.... i went to Abu Dhabi & saw the match (ALIVE) :D:D:D:D
    & about Camo......
    i expect that he'll be great today against Reggina....
    he'll rock us in the place of the playmaker......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)