Camoranesi to replace Zambrotta permanently? (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
What about the world cup because if i remember correctly you claimed that not a single Juve player was outstanding which is true, and the best of the average bunch were Buffon and Carini, now there isn't a thing that j-com. said that is not true.
Zambrotta was poor last season for us and that should not be denied, I don't know if in previous seasons he was good as last season was the only one i saw every minute of Juve
thx denco, :thumb:

I don't know if in previous seasons he was good as last was the only one i saw every minute of Juve
i think he (and tachi) is much better in 00/01 season (or when ZZ was still around)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventuz_com ] ++
Yes, in fact i watch the WC.. and yes, his performance at WC it would be slightly better compared to our last campaign, but it would mean nothing coz his last campaign at juve was (very) poor..
He was amazing at the World Cup. He was without a doubt the best Italian player. That shows you what he can do. Lippi just needs to put him in the right situation, and he will be one of the best.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
In one of your posts in most disappointing wcs, you said Zambrotta was good in one game but now you are saying he was amazing, what changed your mind to go from one to the other

Jul 12, 2002
In one of your posts in most disappointing wcs, you said Zambrotta was good in one game but now you are saying he was amazing, what changed your mind to go from one to the other
He was amzing in one game. That was what I meant.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
He was okay, amazing is too strong to use for any of his performances, anyways Camoranesi's latter performances will not have Zambrotta quaking in his boots

Jul 12, 2002
He was okay, amazing is too strong to use for any of his performances, anyways Camoranesi's latter performances will not have Zambrotta quaking in his boots
Are you kidding, everyone was talking about Zamby being the linch-pin of the whole Italy team. That's pretty amazing.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
When you say everybody, where are you talking about as he impressed few ober in England, to be fair be fair no Italian player caught the eye over here

Jul 12, 2002
When you say everybody, where are you talking about as he impressed few ober in England, to be fair be fair no Italian player caught the eye over here
I just remmeber reading a lot of articles about it and hearing Tommy Smyth keep talking about, and I thought that he was pretty imprssive.

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
Zamby is the best of Italian at WC02.
But he still can perform better if got play in correct position.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

malayou

Jul 26, 2002
I prefer Shebby ...
Where is he ?
ESPN is more to EPL than any other major league.

I Wish Hitler is Alive ... so that ....... | Attack till We Die ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)