camoranesi problem (3 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
Maresca said:
just wanted to congratulate the first win..;)
well thank you good sir .. but we still got moroco and ivory coast in the group its gona be hard to qualify... its always nice to beat the libyans though.. am surprised there isnt a thread for the african cup or mabe i just cant find it

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camo should learn to accept managerial decisions and hide his emotions outwardly. Don't give the coach a reason to bench you, vent your angry in some other more constructive way.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
When you think of the Empoli match, Camo assited one goal, almost scored another, was almost involved in another one.. he was probably the most dangerous player, and I think Capello just hates him or else why he was subbed ?

Jul 12, 2002
mnementh said:
When you think of the Empoli match, Camo assited one goal, almost scored another, was almost involved in another one.. he was probably the most dangerous player, and I think Capello just hates him or else why he was subbed ?
Maybe he got subbed to give Mutu more time, or just to save his legs for the next match. I never understood players being angry about being subbed. Suck it up, you overpaid babies!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is one of our best players,
but he isnt having a very good season,
thats probably isnt his fault,
Marchionni is almost confirmed and Capello declared he rate him high,
but still i feel we wont sell Camo now...

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
Though it was not the best substitution, and i don't blame Camo for getting upset, it is Capellos choice and thats something that all players have to respect. What i think is that Capello was looking for goals and players that could shoot. On the other hand, he took off the plaer that starts these attacks, or better yet, the player that pushes thrugh. I also believe that Capello wanted to save him, since he has no-one else to play the right midfield as well as him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yeah, I always took it like we just needed to save him sometimes, we don't have a proper sub for him.

But Camo CAN shoot, and I think even Capello knows how effective Camo is in attack, but I do feel there is something else behind this, and Capello might just be trying to make a point.

Anyhow, Camo is 29, the right time to cash-in

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
"It would be typical of Juve’s transfer policy to let Camoranesi leave. An offer in the region of £10m would doubtless be accepted by the Bianconeri directors."
Agent Andrea Pastorello starts the bidding for his client, Juve winger Mauro Camoranesi.

"Camoranesi is highly-regarded by Milan, but also by Inter, who are known for their interest in wide men."
Pastorello turns on the sales talk.

"Then it’s worth pointing out that Real Madrid and Barcelona are also interested in him."
Pastorello goes a step too far and starts to sound desperate.

"He’s not even his agent anymore. He has no right to meddle in business that does not regard him. He shouldn’t meddle in our business, he should mind his own."
Juventus general director Luciano Moggi reminds Pastorello who the real transfer wizard is in Turin...
Source: Channel4

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
our midfield was in danger of getting old.with nedved over 30,and all three of emerson,viera and camo within touching distance of the 30 year mark,selling camo,making money and injecting some young blood in the shape of marchionni is a good idea.especially since marco isnt costing us anything.we could use the cash generated from camo's transfer for some other purporse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)