camoranesi problem (2 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
Maresca said:
It is really funny, for which posts I get -reps..:disagree:

to see the reps, you have to go to "User CP", just above the thread title. and then scroll down and you´ll see the last 5 reps ;)

i cant see last 5 .. just one does it mean i only have one hehe bit says 11 points ?!? +rep me so i can check i ll make the next post u can rep me for it.. its gonna be insane

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Modo Bianconero said:
lol plus rep me again so i see if its consistent ... lol ... actually - rep me so i see how much it takes off
I can not do that anymore, I can not rep someone twice without reping someone else, just write some shit and somebody else will rep you ;)
EDIT: you are egyptian, no?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Camo's mouth is spending a little too much time on himself and not enough time on the team.

Let Zambro be a fine example to him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Temimi said:
Camo is the best player in juve this season but still he doesnt have the right to be upset with a substitution
What you saying man????

Camo is not playing to his potential by any means.........and he knows that! the boy needs competition & at the moment he doesnt have any, so people like you wank over him. the boy is good, but c'mon, of late he hasnt done a thing!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is an important player and one which Capello doesn't seem to favour. Camo should be upset for being subbed after a playing a good game, but he should be more professional than showing his emotions to everyone.

If he talked to Capello after the game one on one and asked why he was subbed then that would be the best way.

Anyway, Marchionni has been rumoured. Camoranesi is one o fthe best right wingers in Italy at the moment, it would be sad to see him leave because Capello doesn't get along with him.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Camo is a great player and IMO if he could play the whole match we could have more and better chances. He Assisted Vieira on Goal. But I think last season he was more fast and had better speed and power. But with all this he should not be upset beacause of his change. I'm sure Capello will not react about what Camo has done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)