Camoranesi in quit threat (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Camoranesi in quit threat
Tuesday 14 September, 2004

Mauro German Camoranesi will leave Juventus if he falls out of favour with boss Fabio Capello.

"If the Coach doesn’t play him very often then we will evaluate other possibilities in both Italy and abroad," his agent Andrea Pastorello reportedly stated.

There are some massive question marks over Camoranesi’s future following a difficult last year in Turin.

His Juve career got off to a wonderful start, which eventually led to an Italian call-up after he rejected the chance to play for Argentina.

However, his form has dipped in recent times and he was a major disappointment at Euro 2004.

Further doubts about his use emerged in pre-season after the rise of youngster Ruben Olivera on the right hand side of midfield.

There were rumours in the summer that Inter were interested in the South American but no move took place.

Meanwhile, Juve teammate Alex Del Piero is on the verge of making his 400th appearance for the club.

He’ll reach that tally if he features against Ajax in the Champions’ League on Wednesday evening.

Del Piero will be the 14th man to appear over 400 times for the Bianconeri, with legendary defender Gaetano Scirea leading the way with 552 appearances.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
capello already HAS dropped camo to the bench... that's why he's so pissed off right now... IMO he's a good winger, but he couldn't play in lippi's formation, and he doesn't seem to fit in capello's plans either...

juve'll probably sell him next season...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Or Camoranesi should be happy with the possibilty to play for a big team like juventus. Even more so considering his jump from 'lowly' Verona directly to prestigous Juve.

If he'd keep his mouth shut and simply play when needed we'd have some good width on the right side of midfield.

Does spoiled ring a bell?...

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
There is no place for Camoranesi in Juventus. Besides being just an above average, discontinuous, right winger, he is arrogant and does not fit with the style of Juventus, which is hard work and humble attitude.

I would really see him fit in Roma or Inter Milan, to make them continue teir looser tradition.

xziz

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

There were rumours in the summer that Inter were interested in the South American but no move took place.

channel4.com
.. And going to a club with a squad size is 10X more than ours would give him more playing time..? I don't think so.. :p Either way I think that his One-Hit-Wonder Period is over.. Shame really..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nah , c'mon Camo is great player guyss.... last year he was our only great player except (zambrotta) ... now bcuz we got some new talented young players like blasi and oliviera , now we should forget about him ???

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yeah, he should be happy that we ever gave him a chance... If bench doesn't satisfy him, he should leave IMO...

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Capello said that he will bench anyone who's not playing good. And Camo isn't better than Olivera atm.

May 30, 2004
    Capello better not piss mater camoranesi off.... but camo must improve dat little dick he must earn his spot then open his big mouth .. i know he can do it .. forza camo you peice of shit treadition

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    what a whiner... after going for a whole season with his position on the right flank unchallenged, he issues a quit threat when he gets a little competition for a shirt?

:rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    exactly

i think its a psychological thing. Maybe he knows taht he will not able to do a better jjob and is giving up-

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    it is impossible that he doesn't play good but still earn the regular spot. he should try to think the reason why he needs to sit on the bench instead of complain the lack of playing time.

i am disappointed with him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    If there is a God, (and Gray, if you've been lying to me all this time about this "God" you speak of, I'm going to kill you:D), then here's hoping that Juve can sell him off for a bag of used footballs and an autographed picture of Sensi.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    If there is a God, (and Gray, if you've been lying to me all this time about this "God" you speak of, I'm going to kill you:D), then here's hoping that Juve can sell him off for a bag of used footballs and an autographed picture of Sensi.
    dat was sum fukced up shit right there...come on hes worh much more man ... brand new world cup 2006 footballs and an autograph picture of Dmx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)