Camoranesi in quit threat (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

dat was sum fukced up shit right there...come on hes worh much more man ... brand new world cup 2006 footballs and an autograph picture of Dmx
Great minds think alike, Modo :D:D

Make it a Nas autograph, and you can have Camo tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Two words: transfer bait.

One of the things Capello needed to do when he arrived was to ensure that our starters earned their spots. Last season's overall lackluster at about all positions save Zambro's was a strong enough message that we have to avoid the entitlement mentality when fielding a squad.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Two words: transfer bait.

Agreed! I have been transferbating ever since I read this news.

Sergio, could your beloved Rosario be leaving? There is still time for da little dick to improve :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++
He guys cmon Camo is a great dribbler and he has many tricks in his suitcase. I prefer Camo over Olivera.
Disagreed on both counts

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Camoranesi in quit threat
Tuesday 14 September, 2004

Mauro German Camoranesi will leave Juventus if he falls out of favour with boss Fabio Capello.

"If the Coach doesn’t play him very often then we will evaluate other possibilities in both Italy and abroad," his agent Andrea Pastorello reportedly stated.

There are some massive question marks over Camoranesi’s future following a difficult last year in Turin.

His Juve career got off to a wonderful start, which eventually led to an Italian call-up after he rejected the chance to play for Argentina.

However, his form has dipped in recent times and he was a major disappointment at Euro 2004.

Further doubts about his use emerged in pre-season after the rise of youngster Ruben Olivera on the right hand side of midfield.

There were rumours in the summer that Inter were interested in the South American but no move took place.

Meanwhile, Juve teammate Alex Del Piero is on the verge of making his 400th appearance for the club.

He’ll reach that tally if he features against Ajax in the Champions’ League on Wednesday evening.

Del Piero will be the 14th man to appear over 400 times for the Bianconeri, with legendary defender Gaetano Scirea leading the way with 552 appearances.

channel4.com

ooo look at me. i am a little baby. if my daddy doesnt play me i will get leally leally mad and leave. :crying:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

he should be happy for playing in juve,not complain!!!
That's what Camo's worried about, with Olivera he's not going to be doing a whole lot of playing :D

All jokes aside though, I understand where Camoranesi's coming from. He's a footballer and naturally what he wants is to play first team football on a regular basis. If I was in Camo's shoes and I didn't love Juve so much I too would move on.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That's what Camo's worried about, with Olivera he's not going to be doing a whole lot of playing :D

All jokes aside though, I understand where Camoranesi's coming from. He's a footballer and naturally what he wants is to play first team football on a regular basis. If I was in Camo's shoes and I didn't love Juve so much I too would move on.

at least have a little respect for the club that made you famous

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
If the Coach doesn’t play him very often then we will evaluate other possibilities in both Italy and abroad,his agent Andrea Pastorello reportedly stated
I dont think camo is that stupid, I think this is a rumour or something and he didnt say it himself.

liquid

Sep 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++

I dont think camo is that stupid, I think this is a rumour or something and he didnt say it himself.
Maby camo is pissed off because of all the publicity he got early last campaign when he was thought to be italy's next great midfielder.

The truth is that he is just a good backup. He is a good dribbler but if a couple of dribbles fail, he kind of gives up and just kicks the ball straight to the defenfer hoping that it will magically pass through the other player.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
He is just frightned by the fact that he has competition this year, something he should accept in the same way as every others, Legrottaglie aint complaining, Tacchinardi aint. So unless Camo can perform good for more than just a couple of months at a time, then he can just sit on the bench and be mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)