Camoranesi Banned ......AGAIN (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
how the fuck is camo rubbish? hes provided the most assists for juve for 2 seasons now, and our most consistant player
Lack of other option does not a great player make.

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Badass Devil said:
    how the fuck is camo rubbish? hes provided the most assists for juve for 2 seasons now, and our most consistant player

Camo cannot cross, he maybe our best assist player or whatever but his final ball/delivery is utter crap. end of story. How many times have you found yourself shouting at the tv after one of his crosses? I have a number of times. his ball control is awesome but then again so was chimenti's :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I don't think Camo's crossing is that bad. In fact, I think he's more effective on the wings driving forward than he is behind the strikers.

Of course these days he seems to get banned more often than some posters around here, but IMO, he should be in our starting 11 right now for our best squad available.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Camo's crossing is utter bull-crap swag! how many assists he got from wide right this season? then get back to me.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    he sucks to the max in crosses that i obviously agree
    even a blind man can see it and curses at him when he tries to curl balls in

however, i can also see that he's a commited player to juve and he loves the club
    he's hell of a hardworking player and has very high determination
    that's mostly the reason why he gets into trouble so often, likewise to nedved

his presence do give the squad much spirit
    when you see a player running all around just to try and get back possesion it really flairs you up
    and i agree with swag about his effectiveness on the wings
    his passes and dribbling skills are quite good
    i'd say keep him. maybe to warm the bench if we can get a replacement
    and if we can't, use him!!!

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    how abt his cross for canna against cagliari?

or his cross for zlatan against inter? why dont u watch my juve compilation for the season and count for urself :agree:
    he has his lucks
    but why don't you try counting the crosses he flunk?:D

Apr 15, 2006
    Antonio1 said:
    Be a huge mistake to sell him....at his best he is a very productive player that can surprise teams who do not know his name.....ie. real. If milan or barca or man u bought him he wld be a real provider and we'd have lost a great player. We must discipline him and let him find his form, for he has talent, technique and creativity. Nevertheless, marchionni cannot be a full-time starter for us the only way his transfer could be sanctioned if we're to put a serious challenge next yr would be if we bought Cristiano Ronaldo.

yeah, well said. camo is very productive at times. he did setup cannavaro with the corner against Cagliari. players do get pissed of sometimes. cant help that. selling is out of question.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Camoranesi lacks crossing ability? Oh, that's why he was the second top assister in Serie A last season and has more than five thus far this season despite being injured and forsaken by Fabio Capello. He's not the best crosser of the ball in the world, however he certainly is one of the best in Serie A.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Camo's crossing is utter bull-crap swag! how many assists he got from wide right this season? then get back to me.
    Enough to say he's our best crosser on the squad currently.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Andy said:
    Camoranesi lacks crossing ability? Oh, that's why he was the second top assister in Serie A last season and has more than five thus far this season despite being injured and forsaken by Fabio Capello. He's not the best crosser of the ball in the world, however he certainly is one of the best in Serie A.
    he is a great crosser of the ball imo...like every player he cant cross every ball on pinpoint accuracy.

but i have to ask u andy, how was he forsaken by capello ?

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Our disipline has really hit the roof which im starting to get concerned. Somethings going on within the camp at Juve. Something bad. Its got a bad vibe since and infact before our C.L exit. What it is i dont know. Think they should all take Hambons advice and shave their heads and start meditating Or some kinda shit to get there silly heads into gear!
    Shaved heads! that's the last thing we need, has anyone else noticed that since everyone shaved their head (ibrahimovic, kovac, zambrotta, chiellini) we've gone rapidly downhill. Plus can you imagine nedved without his blonde locks :disagree:

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
    Camo is a bit of a psyche, but I think we should keep him, at least to come of the bench and send some wicked crosses at the end of the game when the other team is tiring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)