Camoranesi Banned ......AGAIN (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Video evidence catches out Camo Tuesday 18 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus man Mauro German Camoranesi has received a two-match ban after he was caught on camera elbowing an opponent, but Cagliari are also punished.

Camoranesi was seen elbowing Alessandro Agostini in the chest after a challenge from behind, but the referee did not witness the incident during Juve’s 1-1 draw at the Stadio Sant’Elia.

The Disciplinary Commission viewed the footage and ruled it was “definitely a violent gesture,” They opted to suspend the Italian international for two games, ruling him out of the upcoming clashes with Lazio and Siena.

There was a fiery finale to that match in Sardinia, with Nelson Abeijon and Antonio Langella sent off for dissent after Fabio Cannavaro’s stoppage-time equaliser for the Bianconeri.

Abeijon has been handed a three-match ban for “pushing the referee and shouting insulting phrases,” while teammate Langella is out for two games for “grabbing the official by the shirt and hurling abuse.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
as much as i like this Cat....his attitude has really got the better of him this season.....Camo needs to shave his head...do some yoga...meditate then come back fresh next season...

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Our disipline has really hit the roof which im starting to get concerned. Somethings going on within the camp at Juve. Something bad. Its got a bad vibe since and infact before our C.L exit. What it is i dont know. Think they should all take Hambons advice and shave their heads and start meditating Or some kinda shit to get there silly heads into gear!

May 4, 2004
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Our disipline has really hit the roof which im starting to get concerned. Somethings going on within the camp at Juve. Something bad. Its got a bad vibe since and infact before our C.L exit. What it is i dont know. Think they should all take Hambons advice and shave their heads and start meditating Or some kinda shit to get there silly heads into gear!

might be.. but i dont think so.. its just camo.. he is like this..!

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
    Oct 3, 2004
    Be a huge mistake to sell him....at his best he is a very productive player that can surprise teams who do not know his name.....ie. real. If milan or barca or man u bought him he wld be a real provider and we'd have lost a great player. We must discipline him and let him find his form, for he has talent, technique and creativity. Nevertheless, marchionni cannot be a full-time starter for us the only way his transfer could be sanctioned if we're to put a serious challenge next yr would be if we bought Cristiano Ronaldo.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Some people say that his behaivour is becouse his relationship with Capello, I could understand that, but I definitly dont think that excuse him of doing such things, he is a profesional and should start to act like one.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Espectro said:
    Some people say that his behaivour is becouse his relationship with Capello, I could understand that, but I definitly dont think that excuse him of doing such things, he is a profesional and should start to act like one.
    Exactly. While I definitely like The Boner's suggestions here :D ... that guy has to know when to be a professional. The guy is even vying for a spot in the WC for crying out loud!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Tom said:
    oh what a shock. The sooner we release him the better, overrated and bad attitude.

overrated? i think he's highly underated, whilst the rest of europe are wanking over joaquin no1 or hardly any1 outside italy rate or even heard of camo. like zambrotta, ask anyone who doesnt support an italian team who the best, or at least one of the best left bks inthe world is, they'll all say roberto carlos, despite his crapness.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Roberto Carlos is hardly "crap" I mean yes everyone will say he's the best when he isn't, but he's not exactly that far off either overall.

Whereas camoranesi is just rubbish. Whether he's rated or not, he isn't good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)