Camo 2 ...? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Wantaway Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Serie A rivals Roma.

The Italian international has long been linked with a move away from Turin and was expected to leave when the club were relegated to Serie B last season for their part in the match-fixing scandal.

He is still unsettled, despite the club's promotion as champions which will see them back in the top flight next term, and has hinted he is ready to spurn the offer of a new contract in favour of a move.

Roma is his preferred destination but Valencia in Spain and French champions Lyon are also thought to be interested in his services.

"The club has offered us a pay rise and an extension, but that might not be enough," said his agent, Sergio Fortunato.

"I will meet [general director Jean-Claude] Blanc shortly, but if the numbers don't change then I think we will need to take a decision.

"I don't think Mauro will stay with this contract, especially as he has already received some offers from Italy and from Spain.

"Roma? We certainly hope so as Mauro would like to play there," added Fortunato.
This is from www.theworldgame.com.au which i see as a fairly reliable source
Neway plz discuss ..... how much we could get from him , possible replacements etc...

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If he really wants to leave to Roma, we might be able to get a player like Chivu, mancini or Mexes in exchange for Camo which would be a good deal IMO.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember when Di livio was harrassing Roma to buy him before he left us and didnt end up going. It obviously isnt the money Camo wants from Roma seeing as they have the same wage structure as us. C.L is the real reason.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
IHMO, the champions that followed us in serie B really need to be paid more than they deserve, if Camo wants a pay raise he should get it,
he is a valuable player and can still offer a lot to the club,
on the other hand, he is in the perfect age to get sold, next year he will be much cheaper and if he lost all the faith in our he wont be able to get motivated and help us anyway, only the though that he would be a Roma,Inter or Milan player disgusts
me. If he really wants Roma in his heart and it is not just a bluff, then give him Roma, he is a very emotional-based player, we cannot keep him under those circumstances... a trade with Mancini is the wisest solution IMO.

OP

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    i dont want ne useless roma players IMO we shuld sell him and use it to
    buy malouda a bettr replacement from lyon, or L.Giuly ne wuld be fine 4 me.

OP

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    well 4 da back we already got grygera nd chiellina plus barzagli nd milito shuld be comn on dere way and personnally i dont like mancini
    im not saying they r useless but they are useless 2 juve
    Malouda or L.Giuly iz bettr than Mancini mayb im rite mayb im wrong

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    well 4 da back we already got grygera nd chiellina plus barzagli nd milito shuld be comn on dere way and personnally i dont like mancini
    im not saying they r useless but they are useless 2 juve
    Malouda or L.Giuly iz bettr than Mancini mayb im rite mayb im wrong
    You're wrong !!! How come Giuly is more useful than Mancini or Chivu. For God sake he is over 30 already :disagree: and Mancini and Chivu are far better players at the moment.

OP

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    well 2 my knowledge chivu aint exactly a midfielder
    and i just personally dont like mancini
    i admit he may be good , and Giuly is 30 , but experience counts
    remember that, but what juve price said giuly malouda and mancini plus the great NEDVED wuld be awesome

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Though Mancini didn't want to come in 2004 I wonder why he'd wanna come now.

Mexés - Milito partnership would be nice, al though Mexés seems unlikely as well.

Who would / could take Camoranesi's place?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)