Cameroon to wear one-piece kit in the African Cup??? (1 Viewer)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
Although I find this out of Blatter's place, I cannot help but agree with him. In all fairness, those things were absurdly ugly and look more of a joke or a wet suit than a soccer uniform. The sleeveless shirt was cool, at least those were stylish. But letting players wear spandex can do no good to the game. ¤imagines ultra-conservative muslims watching African Cup¤:eek:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++
Although I find this out of Blatter's place, I cannot help but agree with him. In all fairness, those things were absurdly ugly and look more of a joke or a wet suit than a soccer uniform. The sleeveless shirt was cool, at least those were stylish. But letting players wear spandex can do no good to the game. ¤imagines ultra-conservative muslims watching African Cup ¤:eek:
and they will:p

Aug 1, 2003
what do you mean by imagining ultra conservatives muslims watching african cup ? I apologize but I do not get your point :)

oh this one piece kit thing is actually silly, is Puma their designer? I can't believe it, Puma's kit for Italy is way cool, why did it have to be this way with Cameroon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)