Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (35 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gravina: 'Juventus have 34 titles'

By Football Italia staff

FIGC Presidential candidate Gabriele Gravina has back-pedalled on the Juventus Calciopoli ruling. “They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it.”
Gravina is the sole candidate for the election to President of the Italian Football Federation, but caused controversy this week when suggesting he was “not concerned” how many Scudetti Juve claimed to have.
This is because two were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, reducing it to 34, yet Juventus continue to declare they have 36 in merchandise, on social media and even on their own stadium walls.
“I made a distinction between what an individual person thinks and the FIGC, which formally stabilises the number of titles,” clarified Gravina in Libero newspaper today.
“If Juve maintain they have 36 Scudetti, that is their problem and they are wrong. They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it.
“What else can we do to make Juve realise they have 34 and not 36? I could say I’ve won a Scudetto, but nobody would believe me.
“The fact remains, in a difficult moment like this for Italian football, I can’t be worrying about someone who thinks they’ve got 36 titles.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Gravina was American his name would be Brian Stelter and he would be reporting for CNN but if he was Canadian his name would be Lion and he'd be unemployed. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus wiretaps revealed | Football Italia
An investigative report explains how Juventus ultras came to be involved in a trial for alleged mafia ticket touting.
In July of 2016, a Bianconeri ultra, Raffaello Bucci, was found dead at the bottom of a viaduct in Fossano.
He had allegedly been involved in providing the ‘Ndrangheta, the Calabrian mafia, with tickets sold on credit to the ultras by Juventus which were then sold on for a profit.
Club President Andrea Agnelli was interviewed as a witness by anti-mafia police but has never been charged with any knowing links with organised crime.
The FIGC banned Agnelli for a year, which was later reduced to three months on appeal, but that was simply for breaking ticket selling rules.
Tonight Rai’s ‘Report’ aired a special programme devoted to the case, which began with a Juve-Milan match in April 2013.
A banner in the Curva Sud reading ‘i Gobbi’ was taken by the Turin prosecutor to be a signal that the ‘Ndrangheta had infiltrated the Juve ultras.
The key man in the investigation was Rocco Dominello, the son of an alleged mafia boss, who is claimed to have started touting tickets.
Juventus, it is claimed, had for years known that the ultras were selling tickets after being provided them, though there is no suggestion that they knew the briefs were going to the ‘Ndrangheta.
Bucci had become involved in the ticket touting, and for two years his phone was tapped by investigators.
According to Report, there are just three hours of missing data - the hours before he died. That anomaly was due to a power surge in the severs at the prosecutor’s office.
Before his death Bucci had been a key lieutenant for the leader of the Drughi ultras group, Dino Mocciola.
Mocciola is a notorious figure, who does not use the internet or a mobile phone. The last known picture of him dates back to 1989, a mug shot taken after his arrest and subsequent imprisonment for an armed robbery which led to the death of a policeman.
For years a banner at the Stadio delle Alpi read "ciao Dino", a message to the imprisoned ultra leader.
He was released in 2005 and immediately banned from attending matches, with the Roma ultra group Fedayn greeting him with a "ciao Dino, welcome back" banner in February of that year.
Following his release, Mocciola's Drughi looked to re-establish themselves at the expense of the Black & White Fighters who controlled the Curva Sud, and Mocciola himself was stabbed in a fight between rival groups in 2006.
Eventually though the Drughi established themselves as the dominant ultra group, and with Mocciola unable to attend matches much of the running of the club was delegated.
Raffaello Bucci, who had an accountancy degree, was put in charge of the financial side of things, including the touting of tickets.
As a result, he became heavily implicated when the 'Ndrangheta later allegedly became involved.
Bucci had also been given a sort of liaison role by the club in the year before his death, as they sought to reduce the influence of the Drughi.
He was a popular and recognisable figure on the Curva Sud, so the Bianconeri wanted to use him as an intermediary as they reduced tickets given to the ultras.
When Bucci came under scrutiny from the investigation he is said to have become afraid, given that he was dealing with both the club and the ultras, as well as, allegedly, the ‘Ndrangheta.
While the official verdict on his autopsy was suicide, his former partner Gabriella Bernardis claims that “you could see he had been beaten” in the mortuary, while a family lawyer talked about a cut above his eye and other signs on his body that weren’t consistent with his fall from the viaduct.
There then followed a wiretap of former Juventus head of security, Alessandro D’Angelo, and former commercial director Francesco Calvo, who worked for Barcelona at the time.
D’Angelo tells Calvo “he’s dead”, and the former director replies “I know, I already knew”.
D’Angelo goes on to say that Bucci was “terrified yesterday”, fearing the ‘Ndrangheta would “kill him at any moment because he spoke with the prosecutors”.
The programme claims that neither man was interviewed by prosecutors about those statements.
Federico Ruffo, the host of the programme, is then shown pursuing former general manager Giuseppe Marotta to ask about the wiretap, but Marotta makes no comment.
Bucci had been co-operating with investigators, and 48 hours before his death sent a text to a redacted number stating that he was “in the ****”.
One common tactic used by the ‘Ndrangheta to launder money is the Lotto and scratch cards, and Report states that Bucci won €3111 in a single day’s play, and €200,000 in total.
In the two days before he died, it’s claimed he won around €25,000, and all the receipts came from a tobacconist in Cuneo.
The tobacconist was contacted by Ruffo, who insisted that all of the winnings were legitimate, even when it was put to him that Bucci must have been “the luckiest man in Italy”.
Bucci’s phone contained records of the people being given tickets. Those tickets were allegedly supplied by Juventus, something which happens at almost every Italian club and which has never been denied.
However, the links between the ultras and the club came under intense scrutiny, with allegations former security manager Alessandro D’Angelo allowed offensive banners about Superga into the stadium for a derby with Torino, to prevent the Curva Sud going on strike.
The banners were hidden in backpacks and flasks to avoid detection. Agnelli knew negotiations were taking place with the fans, Report states, but didn’t know the banners would be allowed in.
However, his security manager did allegedly inform him the following day, which was not reported to the authorities.
D’Angelo is also alleged to have witnessed ticket touting outside of the stadium on match days and turned a blind eye.
The programme contained an interview with Andrea Puntorno or the Bravi Ragazzi ultras group.
"I bought two houses and a bakery," he claims. "There were 600-700 of us, but not all from Turin. We took care of the tickets, and made some money.
"Where did the tickets come from? From Juventus, it's normal isn't it? It's always been like that.
"We did it with no problems, we were charging up to €200-300 depending on the game.
"If we couldn't get enough? We'd make a record of anyone who threw firecrackers, on the agreement that Juventus would give us tickets."
Lapo Elkann, brother of Exor President John Elkann and grandson of Gianni Agnelli is also implicated for being too close to the Drughi ultras.
It is claimed that he was pushing to become Juve President in 2009, and met with Rocco Dominello around that time.
Elkann is said to have asked for banners to be displayed reading 'Lapo Presidente' at the Stadio Olimpico.
Fabio Germani, who was convicted on appeal in the trial for mafia involvement is heard speaking to Dominello.
"He can make an appointment if he wants our support," Dominello says.
"But you know what support he wants..."
"No, but he has to tell me. If so I'll have them make banners from one side to the other, and all for him. But he must tell me how much he really cares."
"Tuesday? We can go on Lapo's boat from St Tropez..."
What does not emerge from the programme is any evidence that the club was aware of ‘Ndrangheta infiltration of the ultras.
Selling tickets to ultras on credit is common practice in Italy, though it is against the rules.
The implication from the programme is that Bucci may have been killed by the mafia for speaking to prosecutors, though officially his death was ruled a suicide.
One of the ultras spoke to Report, insisting "I don't think he [Bucci] commited suicide".
"Ciccio was stupid," the former Drughi member says. "He didn't need the money, and he knew very well what he was dealing with. Money is nice for anyone, even I arranged some things, but arranging something is one thing. It's another to have close contacts like he did, which creates a bond.
"That's where he went too far."

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark :scared:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus wiretaps revealed | Football Italia
An investigative report explains how Juventus ultras came to be involved in a trial for alleged mafia ticket touting.
In July of 2016, a Bianconeri ultra, Raffaello Bucci, was found dead at the bottom of a viaduct in Fossano.
He had allegedly been involved in providing the ‘Ndrangheta, the Calabrian mafia, with tickets sold on credit to the ultras by Juventus which were then sold on for a profit.
Club President Andrea Agnelli was interviewed as a witness by anti-mafia police but has never been charged with any knowing links with organised crime.
The FIGC banned Agnelli for a year, which was later reduced to three months on appeal, but that was simply for breaking ticket selling rules.
Tonight Rai’s ‘Report’ aired a special programme devoted to the case, which began with a Juve-Milan match in April 2013.
A banner in the Curva Sud reading ‘i Gobbi’ was taken by the Turin prosecutor to be a signal that the ‘Ndrangheta had infiltrated the Juve ultras.
The key man in the investigation was Rocco Dominello, the son of an alleged mafia boss, who is claimed to have started touting tickets.
Juventus, it is claimed, had for years known that the ultras were selling tickets after being provided them, though there is no suggestion that they knew the briefs were going to the ‘Ndrangheta.
Bucci had become involved in the ticket touting, and for two years his phone was tapped by investigators.
According to Report, there are just three hours of missing data - the hours before he died. That anomaly was due to a power surge in the severs at the prosecutor’s office.
Before his death Bucci had been a key lieutenant for the leader of the Drughi ultras group, Dino Mocciola.
Mocciola is a notorious figure, who does not use the internet or a mobile phone. The last known picture of him dates back to 1989, a mug shot taken after his arrest and subsequent imprisonment for an armed robbery which led to the death of a policeman.
For years a banner at the Stadio delle Alpi read "ciao Dino", a message to the imprisoned ultra leader.
He was released in 2005 and immediately banned from attending matches, with the Roma ultra group Fedayn greeting him with a "ciao Dino, welcome back" banner in February of that year.
Following his release, Mocciola's Drughi looked to re-establish themselves at the expense of the Black & White Fighters who controlled the Curva Sud, and Mocciola himself was stabbed in a fight between rival groups in 2006.
Eventually though the Drughi established themselves as the dominant ultra group, and with Mocciola unable to attend matches much of the running of the club was delegated.
Raffaello Bucci, who had an accountancy degree, was put in charge of the financial side of things, including the touting of tickets.
As a result, he became heavily implicated when the 'Ndrangheta later allegedly became involved.
Bucci had also been given a sort of liaison role by the club in the year before his death, as they sought to reduce the influence of the Drughi.
He was a popular and recognisable figure on the Curva Sud, so the Bianconeri wanted to use him as an intermediary as they reduced tickets given to the ultras.
When Bucci came under scrutiny from the investigation he is said to have become afraid, given that he was dealing with both the club and the ultras, as well as, allegedly, the ‘Ndrangheta.
While the official verdict on his autopsy was suicide, his former partner Gabriella Bernardis claims that “you could see he had been beaten” in the mortuary, while a family lawyer talked about a cut above his eye and other signs on his body that weren’t consistent with his fall from the viaduct.
There then followed a wiretap of former Juventus head of security, Alessandro D’Angelo, and former commercial director Francesco Calvo, who worked for Barcelona at the time.
D’Angelo tells Calvo “he’s dead”, and the former director replies “I know, I already knew”.
D’Angelo goes on to say that Bucci was “terrified yesterday”, fearing the ‘Ndrangheta would “kill him at any moment because he spoke with the prosecutors”.
The programme claims that neither man was interviewed by prosecutors about those statements.
Federico Ruffo, the host of the programme, is then shown pursuing former general manager Giuseppe Marotta to ask about the wiretap, but Marotta makes no comment.
Bucci had been co-operating with investigators, and 48 hours before his death sent a text to a redacted number stating that he was “in the ****”.
One common tactic used by the ‘Ndrangheta to launder money is the Lotto and scratch cards, and Report states that Bucci won €3111 in a single day’s play, and €200,000 in total.
In the two days before he died, it’s claimed he won around €25,000, and all the receipts came from a tobacconist in Cuneo.
The tobacconist was contacted by Ruffo, who insisted that all of the winnings were legitimate, even when it was put to him that Bucci must have been “the luckiest man in Italy”.
Bucci’s phone contained records of the people being given tickets. Those tickets were allegedly supplied by Juventus, something which happens at almost every Italian club and which has never been denied.
However, the links between the ultras and the club came under intense scrutiny, with allegations former security manager Alessandro D’Angelo allowed offensive banners about Superga into the stadium for a derby with Torino, to prevent the Curva Sud going on strike.
The banners were hidden in backpacks and flasks to avoid detection. Agnelli knew negotiations were taking place with the fans, Report states, but didn’t know the banners would be allowed in.
However, his security manager did allegedly inform him the following day, which was not reported to the authorities.
D’Angelo is also alleged to have witnessed ticket touting outside of the stadium on match days and turned a blind eye.
The programme contained an interview with Andrea Puntorno or the Bravi Ragazzi ultras group.
"I bought two houses and a bakery," he claims. "There were 600-700 of us, but not all from Turin. We took care of the tickets, and made some money.
"Where did the tickets come from? From Juventus, it's normal isn't it? It's always been like that.
"We did it with no problems, we were charging up to €200-300 depending on the game.
"If we couldn't get enough? We'd make a record of anyone who threw firecrackers, on the agreement that Juventus would give us tickets."
Lapo Elkann, brother of Exor President John Elkann and grandson of Gianni Agnelli is also implicated for being too close to the Drughi ultras.
It is claimed that he was pushing to become Juve President in 2009, and met with Rocco Dominello around that time.
Elkann is said to have asked for banners to be displayed reading 'Lapo Presidente' at the Stadio Olimpico.
Fabio Germani, who was convicted on appeal in the trial for mafia involvement is heard speaking to Dominello.
"He can make an appointment if he wants our support," Dominello says.
"But you know what support he wants..."
"No, but he has to tell me. If so I'll have them make banners from one side to the other, and all for him. But he must tell me how much he really cares."
"Tuesday? We can go on Lapo's boat from St Tropez..."
What does not emerge from the programme is any evidence that the club was aware of ‘Ndrangheta infiltration of the ultras.
Selling tickets to ultras on credit is common practice in Italy, though it is against the rules.
The implication from the programme is that Bucci may have been killed by the mafia for speaking to prosecutors, though officially his death was ruled a suicide.
One of the ultras spoke to Report, insisting "I don't think he [Bucci] commited suicide".
"Ciccio was stupid," the former Drughi member says. "He didn't need the money, and he knew very well what he was dealing with. Money is nice for anyone, even I arranged some things, but arranging something is one thing. It's another to have close contacts like he did, which creates a bond.
"That's where he went too far."

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark :scared:

nothing new, case was closed. #moveon #calma

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
@piotrr

Polish media claiming this is "gigantic scandal". Articles on all biggest portals :sergio:.

I fucking hate my country in moments like this.
Some Milan fanclub member was trying to spread this news for two weeks - seems like he did his job afterall. Its funny that some of polish biggest sites trust a guy who calls us Rubentus in his own text.
By the way how its in Italy? The Milan fan reported that half of Italy is waiting for this RAI3 programme and that they will reveal some new shit.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gravina: 'Juventus have 34 titles'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus-1805-Scudetto-trophy-epa_2.jpg

EPA.png

FIGC Presidential candidate Gabriele Gravina has back-pedalled on the Juventus Calciopoli ruling. “They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it.”
Gravina is the sole candidate for the election to President of the Italian Football Federation, but caused controversy this week when suggesting he was “not concerned” how many Scudetti Juve claimed to have.
This is because two were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, reducing it to 34, yet Juventus continue to declare they have 36 in merchandise, on social media and even on their own stadium walls.
“I made a distinction between what an individual person thinks and the FIGC, which formally stabilises the number of titles,” clarified Gravina in Libero newspaper today.
“If Juve maintain they have 36 Scudetti, that is their problem and they are wrong. They have 34 Serie A titles and must accept it.
“What else can we do to make Juve realise they have 34 and not 36? I could say I’ve won a Scudetto, but nobody would believe me.
“The fact remains, in a difficult moment like this for Italian football, I can’t be worrying about someone who thinks they’ve got 36 titles.
This is why we need to choke this league, and win literally every year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And on a side note: fuck our ultras, seriously. What scumbag pieces of shit.
i've been saying this for years. they made literally tons of money by flipping match tickets and damaging not only the club, but their fellow supporters. christian of viking was an emblematic figure of that, you could catch him on match days near the stadium, and you could recognize him in a sec: a shitload of tickets in one hand, thousands of euros in the other. i'm glad that era ended, even if it makes the stadium a bit more theater-like. let's hope it's only temporary, and the ultra groups will finish their pity protests. it would be such a disappointment if it turned out that they only did support the club for the money. :hihi:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i've been saying this for years. they made literally tons of money by flipping match tickets and damaging not only the club, but their fellow supporters. christian of viking was an emblematic figure of that, you could catch him on match days near the stadium, and you could recognize him in a sec: a shitload of tickets in one hand, thousands of euros in the other. i'm glad that era ended, even if it makes the stadium a bit more theater-like. let's hope it's only temporary, and the ultra groups will finish their pity protests. it would be such a disappointment if it turned out that they only did support the club for the money. :hihi:
"Two homes and a bakery" for one of those dirty fucks :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus directors acquitted | Football Italia
Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi and Roberto Bettega, the former Juventus directors, have been acquitted of false accounting charges dating back to 2001.
The three were implicated in the 2006 Calciopoli scandal, leaving the club that summer in disgrace.
Prosecutors had, in separate charges, accused the three of cooking the books by overstating ticket sales and commissioning Juventus intermediary fees which didn’t exist.
Under particular scrutiny were the transfers of Zinedine Zidane, Enzo Maresca, Fabrizio Miccoli, and Adrian Mutu.
All three were acquitted of the charges in 2009, but prosecutors appealed that decision.
Today Turin’s appeals court confirmed the acquittal because the statute of limitations has expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)