Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (27 Viewers)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Would prefer Juve to receive their titles back.

And then get the league to spend money, less than 400m but substantial amount, over the next 4 years on advertising public service messages throughout the footballing world apologising for defacing and defaming juventus.

Ads and vids during EPL/La Liga/Ligue 1/Bundesliga etc. games. As well as during the World Cup and Euro tournaments.

Apologising to Juventus publicly on a footballing world scale to humble and embarrass the idiots.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would prefer Juve to receive their titles back.

And then get the league to spend money, less than 400m but substantial amount, over the next 4 years on advertising public service messages throughout the footballing world apologising for defacing and defaming juventus.

Ads and vids during EPL/La Liga/Ligue 1/Bundesliga etc. games. As well as during the World Cup and Euro tournaments.

Apologising to Juventus publicly on a footballing world scale to humble and embarrass the idiots.
hahaha that would be neat

Apr 29, 2006
Any apology by the league and titles back would complicate Inter dealing heavily. :lol: Imagine the chinese would want their money back and someone might need to offer a job to horseface so he could repay his debts.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Can someone please tell me how are things standing atm? Any chance of us getting anything? And court sessions arranged or something? Or are we just keeping this thread alive cause we all just hope, but in reality nothing can happen? I dont know, i havent been folowing the development of this situation so any update for me would be appriciated......

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we aint getting shite, because the figc will be admitting guilt either way and that would be disastrous for them there for they will drag it out and find loop holes to get out of it, and knowing how medieval the system is in Italy they will get away with it too

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
request denied. No 444m.

Basically they are saying they can't take a decision on it because it was already discussed but then abandoned[FUCK YOU MONTEZEMOLO] by Juve in 06.

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)