Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (18 Viewers)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Carraro: 'Juventus cheated in ’98'

By Football Italia staff

Former FIGC President Franco Carraro says the 1998 Scudetto was won unfairly by Juventus as he discusses the Calciopoli verdicts.

The Supreme Court gave its final ruling on the scandal this week, nine years after it initially broke, with some charges dropped and other passing the statute of limitations.

“My thoughts on Calciopoli are complex,” Carraro - who was forced to quit as Federation President over the scandal - told La Repubblica.

“Was there a shady network enveloping football? The judgements say yes, and we must stand by the judgements.

“Unlike what happened in ’98, Juventus had the strongest team in [winning] the two Leagues, and won on the field, not due to interference.

“That said, there were many things that were not right. And in ’98? Please, that, for me, was the only championship which was really distorted in favour of Juventus, remember the penalty [not given] on Ronaldo?

“Returning to Calciopoli, there were actions from the club which put the results in doubt. In the end - among other things - the judgement against Juventus is the result of a plea bargain.

“So I think it’s inappropriate for Juventus to ask for compensation. To plea bargain for a sanction and then claim damages is the schizophrenic behaviour of someone who wants to have their cake and eat it too.”

Carraro was overheard saying that Lazio must be helped to avoid relegation during the Calciopoli wiretaps, prompting his resignation, but the 75-year-old insists he was taken out of context.

“My phonecall about Lazio-Brescia must be understood in conjunction with another call where I explicitly said 'If Brescia is the strongest, they win.’

“This was in the days where the newspapers were full of talk about the damage done to Lazio, and I wanted to defend the Federation from suspicion of being involved.

“The same is true of Inter-Juve, my call was simply the action of a Federation President who knows that in that sensitive situation you can’t afford a game in which things go in favour of Juve.

“I simply saw a danger to the Federation and I took responsibility and intervened.

“Anyway, I want to make clear I was acquitted of all charges, by the court in Naples, the sporting judiciary and the TAR in Lazio.

“I resigned because I made mistakes in sporting policy. My presence would have weakened the institution so, even though no-one asked me to, I resigned.”

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Carraro: 'Juventus cheated in ’98'

By Football Italia staff

Former FIGC President Franco Carraro says the 1998 Scudetto was won unfairly by Juventus as he discusses the Calciopoli verdicts.

The Supreme Court gave its final ruling on the scandal this week, nine years after it initially broke, with some charges dropped and other passing the statute of limitations.

“My thoughts on Calciopoli are complex,” Carraro - who was forced to quit as Federation President over the scandal - told La Repubblica.

“Was there a shady network enveloping football? The judgements say yes, and we must stand by the judgements.

“Unlike what happened in ’98, Juventus had the strongest team in [winning] the two Leagues, and won on the field, not due to interference.

“That said, there were many things that were not right. And in ’98? Please, that, for me, was the only championship which was really distorted in favour of Juventus, remember the penalty [not given] on Ronaldo?

“Returning to Calciopoli, there were actions from the club which put the results in doubt. In the end - among other things - the judgement against Juventus is the result of a plea bargain.

“So I think it’s inappropriate for Juventus to ask for compensation. To plea bargain for a sanction and then claim damages is the schizophrenic behaviour of someone who wants to have their cake and eat it too.”

Carraro was overheard saying that Lazio must be helped to avoid relegation during the Calciopoli wiretaps, prompting his resignation, but the 75-year-old insists he was taken out of context.

“My phonecall about Lazio-Brescia must be understood in conjunction with another call where I explicitly said 'If Brescia is the strongest, they win.’

“This was in the days where the newspapers were full of talk about the damage done to Lazio, and I wanted to defend the Federation from suspicion of being involved.

“The same is true of Inter-Juve, my call was simply the action of a Federation President who knows that in that sensitive situation you can’t afford a game in which things go in favour of Juve.

“I simply saw a danger to the Federation and I took responsibility and intervened.

“Anyway, I want to make clear I was acquitted of all charges, by the court in Naples, the sporting judiciary and the TAR in Lazio.

“I resigned because I made mistakes in sporting policy. My presence would have weakened the institution so, even though no-one asked me to, I resigned.”
Actually no. The verdicts say no. I don't know why there is this discourse from Interisti that somehow the verdicts state there is guilt on the part of Juventus, because they don't. Juventus has never been convicted and Moggi was cleared of sporting fraud.

Mar 27, 2015
Does he have the money? I'm sure that this whole affair has been rough on him financially. And this sort of procedure is not cheap.. Well actually the procedure is, the lawyers aren't.
Yesterday I have spent a good 45 minutes listening to a live radio interview he released. He was mentioning this fact, so I am thinking yes, he will do. He was MD in Juve for 12 years, he must have some money saved. Though, nine years of legal prosecutions have for sure not been cheap. Regardless of the return of the 28th and 29th, I really really hope he will get cleared of all charges there, he deserves it. Without him, his lawyers and some hard core Juve lovers, we would have never found out about the truth on this gigantic Fraud.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Carraro was born in Padua.

He was the president of Italian Federation of Ski-Nautic between 1962 and 1965 and was AC Milan's president between 1967 and 1971.

In the 1970s he worked in Italian Football Federation (FIGC); he was president of Italian League of Serie A and B (1973-1976) and president of Italian Football Federation (1976-1978). On May 19, 1978 he resigned to become CONI's president, a position which he held until 1987.

In the occasion of the Totonero 1986 scandal Carraro was nominated commissaire of FIGC from 1986 and 1987, and afterwards he was president of Italia'90 Committee (Exsecutive Comitate of FIFA World Cup 1990).

From 1997 to 2001 Carraro was president of Italian League (after 24 years) and again president of FIGC between 2001 and 2006. In the latter year he was however forced to quit FIGC as he was one of the protagonists in 2006 Italian football scandal; in a talk with Paolo Bergamo (manager of Italian referees) Carraro declared that SS Lazio must be helped to avoid being relegated in Serie B.

His original punishment was 4 years and 6 months, but later that was turned into a fine of 80,000 euros.

From 1982 Carraro is a member of Olimpic Comitate International and from 2004 he is a member of UEFA's exsecutive (until 2009).
He is so full of sheit

Ah, Italy... Where corrupted guys like him are the one who judge us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The best thing about it is that there were three games left after that and Juve actually drew two of them, but of course Loser FC couldn't capitalise. Juve's fault, the poor darlings.
Juve drew on purpose because they know Inter were psychologically damaged and wouldn't profit.

Plus, if I remember correctly wasn't Ronaldo's penalty in the first half? Of course instead of playing and fighting for the win (when they had enough time to even win let alone draw) they were prostituting on the sidelines.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not going to :). I just found it funny, because I think we can all agree that there are certain republican media who are far worse in that sense.
I know you won't but I will go onto say that certain republican media pull in more viewers than pretty much all the other liberal media. Says a lot about the credibility of MS media here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jees we ought to just sue carraro for libel, he talks so much shit it is unreal. I cant believe people are still referring to the incidents of 98 talk about clutching straws, what next? Moggi was behind Maggio 5 too?
Every Inter fan I know is deeply frustrated about 1998. To be honest I really don't see why. Obviously there was contact between Ronaldo and Iuliano. I am not convinced it was a penalty though. More like an obstruction really. The foul on Del Piero is there and I don't think anyone can deny it's a clear cut penalty.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Carraro what a cunt. He doesn't talk about Recoba's fake passport? inter should of went in B for that. He doesn't talk about Collina and Perugia?
Of course not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Every Inter fan I know is deeply frustrated about 1998. To be honest I really don't see why. Obviously there was contact between Ronaldo and Iuliano. I am not convinced it was a penalty though. More like an obstruction really. The foul on Del Piero is there and I don't think anyone can deny it's a clear cut penalty.
of course they are frustrated because they have been nothing but a loser club who will clutch onto every small bit of wrong doing against them to justify their failure as a club, of course nobody will mention the foul on Del Piero though, or even why collina insisted on proceeding the game in perugia when the pitch was clearly unplayable

- - - Updated - - -

Carraro what a cunt. He doesn't talk about Recoba's fake passport? inter should of went in B for that. He doesn't talk about Collina and Perugia?
Of course not.
was the luciano/eriberto passport scandal inter's or chievo's doing?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
of course they are frustrated because they have been nothing but a loser club who will clutch onto every small bit of wrong doing against them to justify their failure as a club, of course nobody will mention the foul on Del Piero though, or even why collina insisted on proceeding the game in perugia when the pitch was clearly unplayable

- - - Updated - - -

was the luciano/eriberto passport scandal inter's or chievo's doing?
I think Bologna. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)