Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
First of all, I agree completely, Seven. This post is merely to clarify why I do.

At base level, Badass is correct in saying that there is no legal connection between Moggi and Juventus anymore (in the sense that one's legal fate shouldn't affect the other's). The reason for this is that Juventus was found not guilty of objective liability for Moggi's actions in the Naples ruling of 2011, where the court found that Moggi had gone so far beyond his powers as a GM that Juventus could not be held liable for his actions: http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/8nov2011_notadellasocieta

So, the fundamentals here, is that Juventus and Moggi began sailing their own seas from that moment on. For Juventus, the outcome of the 2011 trial was very positive, as it opened up a legal pathway for damages claims. For Moggi, however, the ruling was a disaster, as the 2011 verdict stated that he was guilty of sporting fraud.

This time, Moggi has been found not guilty of sporting fraud. Let's also hypothetically say that Moggi will win in the ECHR. The question is whether all of this could impact Juventus' future civil law case positively.

Formally, it should not have an impact, seeing as Juve has already been cleared of objective liability. That is sufficient grounds on it's own. However, it's naive to think that any positive outcome for Moggi, who was part of Juventus at the time, couldn't affect the reasonings of judges in Juve's future civil law case. Judges are also people, and even though they try to stay objective at all times and despite them insisting that they didn't put any consideration on this or that fact, the truth is that they do. They always do.

Formally, Badass is correct, but in practice, any positive outcome for Moggi will further undermine FIGC's past decision to relegate Juventus.

I therefore agree with Seven.

Just wanted to draw up a clearer divide between the formal and the practical, because it just shows how complex law can be and that there's a huge difference between "law in action and law in books".

Formally, Juventus and Moggi couldn't be more separate at the moment, but Juve's strategy in a potential civil law trial must be to make the FIGC look like absolute amateurs. Moggi being cleared of sporting fraud by the highest italian court (and hopefully also the ECHR if he's allowed to take it there), would go a long way in doing so.
All very true.

I also think that it would be easy for a civil court to deny Juventus damages, if Moggi is convicted for either conspiracy or sporting fraud (although the latter would have made it easier). For example one could claim Juventus were also at fault for not controlling Moggi. While they may not be legally responsible for his actions, one could see that as negligence on part of Juventus. Therefore they are themselves responsible for the damage they suffered. Another thing to consider is that the court might say Juventus have to sue Moggi, not the FIGC.

In any case, it would suit us far better if Moggi's name is completely cleared.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
according to today's gds, tavecchio will seek to reach an agreement with agnelli. figc's conditions: juve won't request those 443 millions, and won't sue figc on any civil courts. i wonder what he has to offer (besides those 2 revoked scudetti, of course).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
according to today's gds, tavecchio will seek to reach an agreement with agnelli. figc's conditions: juve won't request those 443 millions, and won't sue figc on any civil courts. i wonder what he has to offer (besides those 2 revoked scudetti, of course).
what kind of an agreement? what is more to be done? they won't give the scudetto's i'm sure of that..fuckin italian idiots

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gazzoni shock: There is the risk of a new Calciopoli
@Mark

What's this about, now?
Gazzoni is a deranged old senial ex-Bologna prez who doesn't know shit. He'd pissed at Moggi because he thinks his Bologna side was damaged because some of his players missed a Juve game because of yellows he got in the last game. They had 9, NINE!!! on risk of missing the game vs Juve on those were deserved cards. He's just crazy and crooked like Moratti and Berlu.

You guys must read what Tavecchio said, THE investigator of farsopoli. Pure BS and lies in his comments. You can see how this whole thing was a farce and made to attack Juve and only Juve.
I or another member must post an article in English when it's up.

- - - Updated - - -

Auricchio: The farsopoli investigator who said there were no inter calls, checked la GdS for his investigation and there were mistakes in them but didn't check(Udinese players didn't miss the Juve game for example) and also said he didn't know meelan had TVs.

He was interviewed by il mattino...di nipples.

In short he said:

- The system was sick
- It was right to take away the 2 scudetti(he doesn't know the 2nd one was not being investigated? or even the 1st one was ruled to be legit).
- Facchetti didn't give orders to Bergamo while Moggi did. (LOL, Facchetti was recorded saying gimme Collina and find me a Moggi call saying he wants this guy to ref us. Moggi was talking who he thought would ref games of Juve and other clubs. The draw was proven not to be rigged(even if they tried to make it seem that was by manipulating images and make the video disappear) so that's that).
- Talks about SIM cards that have nothing in them or can't listen to them.
- His favourite club is nipples.
- Goes out of his way to say Guido Rossi was not an intertrista. :lol: :rofl:
-

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Gazzoni is a deranged old senial ex-Bologna prez who doesn't know $#@!. He'd pissed at Moggi because he thinks his Bologna side was damaged because some of his players missed a Juve game because of yellows he got in the last game. They had 9, NINE!!! on risk of missing the game vs Juve on those were deserved cards.
as far as i know, there were 7 bologna players who risked a suspension, and only 2 got a (btw deserved) yellow. this was the fiorentina-bologna match, whom the referee was de santis. he got a fairly good 6,5 rating from gds for that match.

anyway, gazzoni just needed his 5 minutes of fame. he got it, let's move on.

auricchio was a key figure in the 2006 "investigation" (or rather witch-hunt). he was in charge to collect the evidences for the 2006 process. moggi's lawyers went on to find out that he was pretty creative in presenting all the evidence to the jury: some irrelevant tapes (some wives chatting) made the cut, some inter-related stuff didn't.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
He is obviously afraid of this yesterday's verdict and realises that FIGC may now encounter serious trouble, including financial.

Let's just squeeze them like a lemon. I don't care what gonna happen with association. It may be wiser and more promising for italian football and entire league to dismantle current organization and build new one from scratch.

Aug 26, 2014
He is obviously afraid of this yesterday's verdict and realises that FIGC may now encounter serious trouble, including financial.

Let's just squeeze them like a lemon. I don't care what gonna happen with association. It may be wiser and more promising for italian football and entire league to dismantle current organization and build new one from scratch.
Why would you like to dismantle the league when we are miles ahead of everyone else. Sue them and take back the scudetti and mby the money and reign supreme for the years to come.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I realise money will be extremely difficult to obtain, at least a substantial amount of it, but I've got some hope left that we'll see our two titles officially returned. It's extremely unrealistic of course, but a man can dream.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fuck tavecchio, they are starting to shit their pants go all the fucking way! make them pay! The fact that tavecchio is still parading around claiming that the calciopoli crimes are real makes him look all the more stupid if he is looking to bargain with Juve

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gazzoni is a deranged old senial ex-Bologna prez who doesn't know shit. He'd pissed at Moggi because he thinks his Bologna side was damaged because some of his players missed a Juve game because of yellows he got in the last game. They had 9, NINE!!! on risk of missing the game vs Juve on those were deserved cards. He's just crazy and crooked like Moratti and Berlu.

You guys must read what Tavecchio said, THE investigator of farsopoli. Pure BS and lies in his comments. You can see how this whole thing was a farce and made to attack Juve and only Juve.
I or another member must post an article in English when it's up.

- - - Updated - - -

Auricchio: The farsopoli investigator who said there were no inter calls, checked la GdS for his investigation and there were mistakes in them but didn't check(Udinese players didn't miss the Juve game for example) and also said he didn't know meelan had TVs.

He was interviewed by il mattino...di nipples.

In short he said:

- The system was sick
- It was right to take away the 2 scudetti(he doesn't know the 2nd one was not being investigated? or even the 1st one was ruled to be legit).
- Facchetti didn't give orders to Bergamo while Moggi did. (LOL, Facchetti was recorded saying gimme Collina and find me a Moggi call saying he wants this guy to ref us. Moggi was talking who he thought would ref games of Juve and other clubs. The draw was proven not to be rigged(even if they tried to make it seem that was by manipulating images and make the video disappear) so that's that).
- Talks about SIM cards that have nothing in them or can't listen to them.
- His favourite club is nipples.
- Goes out of his way to say Guido Rossi was not an intertrista. :lol: :rofl:
-
It's like listening to liberal mainstream media here in the states: even in the face of absolute fact they will continue to either deflect or deny.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Moggi: 'Calciopoli is not over'

Luciano Moggi insists his Calciopoli fight “is not over” and joked Inter didn’t win “because they were incapable idiots.”

This week the civil trial into the 2006 scandal ran out of time, so those involved were either cleared or their cases fell beyond the statute of limitations.

“At the end of the day, I was banned from football because I locked referee Gianluca Paparesta in the toilet in Reggio Calabria,” ex-Juventus director general Moggi told Radio 24 and La Repubblica newspaper.

“Yet the prosecutor in the Cassation trial said I did not lock him in there. That’s what the sporting justice system punished me for. I might’ve threatened him with libel, but Paparesta never accused me.

“The truth is that Paparesta was afraid of what he had done, as he made us lose the game with Reggina with his mistake.”

The trial declared Moggi was not cleared, but could not be penalised because the incidents had gone beyond the statute of limitations.

“I feel innocent and indeed was not declared guilty. In nine years they have been totally unable to find proof of me colluding with a referee or anyone else. It’s ridiculous. The justice system took too long, it wasn’t us.

“Calciopoli isn’t over and it won’t be over until they cancel my ban from football. I will demand money for all I’ve lost over these years. I’ll take this to the European Court.”

Moggi blasted Inter, who received the 2005-06 Scudetto that was revoked from Juventus and claimed there was a ‘plot’ to pick referees for certain games.

“Inter didn’t win because they were incapable idiots. I wasn’t the one who bought Vampeta, Taribo West and Hakan Sukur.”

Moggi picked apart the vast differences between the Calciopoli cases in the sporting justice system in the summer of 2006 and all the following civil court findings.

“They said we had an exclusive rapport with the refereeing designators, then even Massimo Moratti admitted that wasn’t true, as Inter spoke to them too.

“They said my visits to the referees locker room were ‘breaking in,’ then admitted the rules allowed me to go there. I did get angry, but that’s another issue, and Paparesta never actually accused me of threatening him.

“They were unable to prove any favours towards Juve, so tried to attack me via personal interests and my rapport with the Gea World agency. I was cleared in that trial.

“The accusation of some vast conspiracy is laughable. Aside from Massimo De Santis, who was punished for a game that didn’t involve Juventus, all the referees were cleared. So who was I fixing the League with, exactly? It’s ridiculous.

“The truth is the statute of limitations let the courts off the hook, not me. I don’t trust these people. I have a sentence in which a judge confirms in his ruling that the investigators manipulated recorded phone calls.”

Moggi accuses then-FIGC President Franco Carraro of being the real head of a ‘cupola’ – a Mafia term for a group of conspirators.

“Carraro was heard in phone calls telling a refereeing designator ‘We must save Lazio and it would be a shame if Fiorentina were relegated,’ then what are we talking about? It’s obvious Moggi couldn’t care less what happened to Fiorentina.

“In November 2004, the day they picked the officials for Inter-Juventus, Carraro called (designator Paolo) Bergamo to find out the referee was Rodomonti. ‘Tell Rodomonti not to do Juventus any favours.’

“Bergamo did call Rodomonti, but waited until two hours before the game. ‘This call remains between us, as it’s easier to go down than to climb up.’

“I can recount hundreds of these conversations that were intercepted. I always thought something was wrong there, with Carraro, Petrucci and Abete. When I read the transcripts, I got a clearer idea.

“Do you know the ultimate truth about Calciopoli? Gianni and Umberto Agnelli had died. If they were still around, none of this would’ve happened

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Luciano Moggi insists his Calciopoli fight “is not over” and joked Inter didn’t win “because they were incapable idiots.”

This week the civil trial into the 2006 scandal ran out of time, so those involved were either cleared or their cases fell beyond the statute of limitations.

“At the end of the day, I was banned from football because I locked referee Gianluca Paparesta in the toilet in Reggio Calabria,” ex-Juventus director general Moggi told Radio 24 and La Repubblica newspaper.

“Yet the prosecutor in the Cassation trial said I did not lock him in there. That’s what the sporting justice system punished me for. I might’ve threatened him with libel, but Paparesta never accused me.

“The truth is that Paparesta was afraid of what he had done, as he made us lose the game with Reggina with his mistake.”

The trial declared Moggi was not cleared, but could not be penalised because the incidents had gone beyond the statute of limitations.

“I feel innocent and indeed was not declared guilty. In nine years they have been totally unable to find proof of me colluding with a referee or anyone else. It’s ridiculous. The justice system took too long, it wasn’t us.

“Calciopoli isn’t over and it won’t be over until they cancel my ban from football. I will demand money for all I’ve lost over these years. I’ll take this to the European Court.”

Moggi blasted Inter, who received the 2005-06 Scudetto that was revoked from Juventus and claimed there was a 'plot’ to pick referees for certain games.

“Inter didn’t win because they were incapable idiots. I wasn’t the one who bought Vampeta, Taribo West and Hakan Sukur.”

Moggi picked apart the vast differences between the Calciopoli cases in the sporting justice system in the summer of 2006 and all the following civil court findings.

“They said we had an exclusive rapport with the refereeing designators, then even Massimo Moratti admitted that wasn’t true, as Inter spoke to them too.

“They said my visits to the referees locker room were 'breaking in,’ then admitted the rules allowed me to go there. I did get angry, but that’s another issue, and Paparesta never actually accused me of threatening him.

“They were unable to prove any favours towards Juve, so tried to attack me via personal interests and my rapport with the Gea World agency. I was cleared in that trial.

“The accusation of some vast conspiracy is laughable. Aside from Massimo De Santis, who was punished for a game that didn’t involve Juventus, all the referees were cleared. So who was I fixing the League with, exactly? It’s ridiculous.

“The truth is the statute of limitations let the courts off the hook, not me. I don’t trust these people. I have a sentence in which a judge confirms in his ruling that the investigators manipulated recorded phone calls.”

Moggi accuses then-FIGC President Franco Carraro of being the real head of a 'cupola’ – a Mafia term for a group of conspirators.

“Carraro was heard in phone calls telling a refereeing designator 'We must save Lazio and it would be a shame if Fiorentina were relegated,’ then what are we talking about? It’s obvious Moggi couldn’t care less what happened to Fiorentina.

“In November 2004, the day they picked the officials for Inter-Juventus, Carraro called (designator Paolo) Bergamo to find out the referee was Rodomonti. 'Tell Rodomonti not to do Juventus any favours.’

“Bergamo did call Rodomonti, but waited until two hours before the game. 'This call remains between us, as it’s easier to go down than to climb up.’

“I can recount hundreds of these conversations that were intercepted. I always thought something was wrong there, with Carraro, Petrucci and Abete. When I read the transcripts, I got a clearer idea.

“Do you know the ultimate truth about Calciopoli? Gianni and Umberto Agnelli had died. If they were still around, none of this would’ve happened

Mar 27, 2015
Hi All, just registered.
When it comes to this BS business, we will have to wait 90 days (Cassazione need to release the reasoning behind the verdict) after that, I believe AA will talk and we will know more about the Club Strategy. As some of you have mentioned, there are (in theory) the grounds for demanding to apply the art. 39 of the Italian Sport Code, which would resume the Trial, but any speculation is at this stage premature.
I hope Luciano goes to European Human Right Court as he has said, he is getting old but he is the Boss I have known while growing up.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hi All, just registered.
When it comes to this BS business, we will have to wait 90 days (Cassazione need to release the reasoning behind the verdict) after that, I believe AA will talk and we will know more about the Club Strategy. As some of you have mentioned, there are (in theory) the grounds for demanding to apply the art. 39 of the Italian Sport Code, which would resume the Trial, but any speculation is at this stage premature.
I hope Luciano goes to European Human Right Court as he has said, he is getting old but he is the Boss I have known while growing up.
Does he have the money? I'm sure that this whole affair has been rough on him financially. And this sort of procedure is not cheap.. Well actually the procedure is, the lawyers aren't.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Moggi blasted Inter, who received the 2005-06 Scudetto that was revoked from Juventus and claimed there was a 'plot’ to pick referees for certain games.

:touched: :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)