Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (14 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And that's my point. Fuck what they think. It's obvious we'll receive nothing for the damage caused and thankfully we seem to be doing well enough to get back where we were before by our own doing. It's useless expecting things to go our way after 9 years. Our name is fucked anyways.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Every year there is 3 or 4 announcements about the clearing and final verdict. It's been nearly a decade and nothing has come out to clear Juve or Moggi.

It's all bullsh as is the governing body in Italy.
He mentions the 23rd specifically so I'm wondering if there is a trial going on right now or if there really will be some kind of judgment on that day. It's complete news to me and it's been under the radar. This is the first I've heard of this. What the fuck is he even talking about? If the Supreme Court is handing down a decision then that is pretty big news. I'm surprised there is nothing on this.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we won't get shit. They'll say Juve didn't have nothing to do with farsopoli and say the accusations on Moggi went on statute of limitations. The media will only talk about the statute of limitations even if the content says nothing illegal was done.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
The final ruling in the long-running Calciopoli trials is expected today, 9 years after the scandal initially broke.Juventus director Luciano Moggi was accused of attempting to influence the selection of referees, with the Bianconeri demoted to Serie B as a result, as well as being stripped of two Scudetti.
Despite admitting that the Old Lady were the best team on the pitch, FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has previously stated that he believes the Supreme Court will rule in favour of the federation.
The court will today rule on an appeal by Moggi, as well as several others.
Calciomercato speculates that if any of the sentences were to be overturned, Juventus’ claim for €443m in damages from the FIGC would be strengthened.
http://www.football-italia.net/64239/final-calciopoli-ruling-expected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)