Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
is there any clear evidence that Juve actually did anything at all? I find it really hard to accept the relegation we suffered unless there is at least one proven instance of cheating. if so i dont mind. if not then it really makes me upset how the club fell so fast for apparently bs reasons.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2005-06 season was deemed CLEAN from the get-go.

2004-05 no games were altered. Accusations like locking Paparesta and fixing the ref draw were dropped. SIM cards can be listen to but if they had something you'd be sure it'd be out right now, never talked to refs, Udinese players who were supposed to miss the Juve game DIDN'T and played....Now they just reduce bit by bit Moggi's sentence for BS things like trying to help out Fiorentina(not match fixing stuff) and shit like that. Also, the courts didn't want to listen to many calls who would of cleared Moggi in an instant.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
is there any clear evidence that Juve actually did anything at all? I find it really hard to accept the relegation we suffered unless there is at least one proven instance of cheating. if so i dont mind. if not then it really makes me upset how the club fell so fast for apparently bs reasons.
No. The investigated season (2004/05) has been found perfectly valid, not a single game was altered in that respect, but there were doubts that Moggi had too much influence inside referee organization, more specifically among delegates Bergamo and Paireto, and therefore the assumption was that he could influence the process of referee selection. Most of that have been refuted in the last few years and majority of protagonists, high officials, originally implicated in so called Cupola have been acquitted. Also, few years ago Juventus as entity have been found not guilty in front of the civil court in Naples IIRC. Agnelli is waiting for all instances in Moggi's process to finish and then we'll make the final appeal.

Jul 2, 2006
2005-06 season was deemed CLEAN from the get-go.

2004-05 no games were altered. Accusations like locking Paparesta and fixing the ref draw were dropped. SIM cards can be listen to but if they had something you'd be sure it'd be out right now, never talked to refs, Udinese players who were supposed to miss the Juve game DIDN'T and played....Now they just reduce bit by bit Moggi's sentence for BS things like trying to help out Fiorentina(not match fixing stuff) and shit like that. Also, the courts didn't want to listen to many calls who would of cleared Moggi in an instant.
So much for ''Moggi system''. I understand that Andrea Agnelli has to act carefully considering what happened to Edoardo Agnelli but will Gazzetta get away with the shit bombardment they started in May 2006(maserati, locking ref :blah:)? There was blatant damage to reputation and brand name and in every civilized country, there is a punishment for that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Non si vedeva un'annata così pessima degli arbitri dai tempi di Calciopoli.Là però c'era un disegno,qua no.Sembra più 'indispondenza'

Didn't see a year this bad from refs since the Calcopoli days. Then there was a "system", today no. Looks more like provocation.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Forza Juve show on rete7.

They know have Moggi in the studio each week to analyze point by point the false accusations on farsopoli.

This week:

- Paparesta locked in the dressing room. FALSE! They talk to him saying it's not true and have audio evidence backing it up.
- They listen to the call of Carraro(UEFA, CONI) saying do not make any mistakes and help Juve. Then the ref designator calls the ref up and says the same and adds if you make a mistake, help the ones behind Juve.(milan and inter).
- They also mention the ref draw who was supposed to be fixed but wasn't. There is video evidence proving it. The ones making the investigation only used pics of it and they were not used properly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I sometimes feel sad that juventus loset millions and millions of dollars, got demoted and its image tarnished.....just for a badly executed and improvised agenda against juve

burning davids

Mar 8, 2014
the worst part is every time we get a quationable decision in our favour its rube rube rube but when we get schrewed its cool.
somoene was saying were still cheating because we get the most free kicks in dangerous positions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)