Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Let me clear something up here.

They aren't suing us or anything, just a bunch of wannabe journalists(who are not Dutch but Italian) claim they have the stats rapport with the bloodtests of our players during that final.

They just showed the former Ajax players the 'results'

Also i mentioned this story in april and now you fuckers find out? Just a big fuzz over nothing new.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A Milan court handed the chairman of tire maker Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, a 20 month suspended jail sentence on Wednesday in a case involving the use of Telecom Italia's data to spy on Italy's elite.

Tronchetti Provera, one of Italy's most prominent businessmen who was head of Telecom Italia from 2001 to 2006, was convicted on charges of receiving illegal information from stolen phone data in 2004. He was also ordered to pay 900,000 euros ($1.2 million) to the telecoms company.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A Milan court handed the chairman of tire maker Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, a 20 month suspended jail sentence on Wednesday in a case involving the use of Telecom Italia's data to spy on Italy's elite.

Tronchetti Provera, one of Italy's most prominent businessmen who was head of Telecom Italia from 2001 to 2006, was convicted on charges of receiving illegal information from stolen phone data in 2004. He was also ordered to pay 900,000 euros ($1.2 million) to the telecoms company.
Ta.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:touched:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm glad that the truth is slowly but surely coming out, but it pisses me off that nothing will happen to inter due to the statute of limitations. Everything is conveniently coming out when they can no longer be harmed.

Palazzi said he has enough on them to send them to Serie C (last year), but that's never gonna happen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
inter will one day go down in Serie B and not because somebody framed them or changed some rules for them to stay up but because they sucked ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)