Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Moggi: 'Nail star to Moratti's head!'
By Football Italia staff

Luciano Moggi has a novel idea on where Juventus can put the third golden star. “I’d nail it to Massimo Moratti’s forehead.”

A row is erupting between Juve and the football authorities, as the club considers this to be their 30th Scudetto, counting the two that were stripped in the Calciopoli trial of 2006.

“Of course Juventus ought to put the third star on their jerseys,” said Moggi on Radio 24, referring to the tradition of a golden star depicting each 10 titles.

“If it were up to me, I’d nail it to Moratti’s forehead.”

Inter President Moratti insists the 2005-06 Scudetto stripped from Juventus and handed to the Nerazzurri was deserved, even with the emergence of fresh evidence.

Moggi was the director general at the time of the Calciopoli incidents and generally considered to be the main figure in the scandal.

“Of course I’m still in contact with President Andrea Agnelli and we spoke after the Scudetto. He learned how to be a director from me and Antonio Giraudo. We taught him well.”

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm supportive of his cause, but this is a delicate moment for us. He needs to shut the hell up during all of this, so that this 3rd star thing passes smoothly. I agree with what he's saying here, and we SHOULD nail it to Moratti's forehead, but Moggi needs to lay low for awhile.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
If Moggi had shut up, we would have never heard Facchetti's lovely chit-chat with Bergamo, we would have never known of the "baffi rossi", we would have never been able to claim the third star as we are doing now. We would have gone down in history as the dirtiest scumbag club of all time...

Moggi should never shut up! Forza Don Luciano!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm supportive of his cause, but this is a delicate moment for us. He needs to shut the hell up during all of this, so that this 3rd star thing passes smoothly. I agree with what he's saying here, and we SHOULD nail it to Moratti's forehead, but Moggi needs to lay low for awhile.
Fuck that.

Forza Moggi!!! The more people pissed off, the better. He should make as many appearances as possible trolling motherfuckers and telling them to stfu.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, perhaps you're right. I'm just nervous when it comes to the 3rd star thing and I can't shake the feeling that we're gonna get hurt in Calcioscommesse..

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Jem m8 in this case i suggest you do the same :D
Don't be affraid man , what do they wanna do? There is no rule on how many stars you can put on your jersey.
Passing Smoothly? Fuck that we deserved it and we need to show the world that we got 3 Stars.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Luciano is the ultimate definition of a fighter. A street fighter who's sacrificing for something that was planned and directed by Moratti.

Moggi should always be respected and they'reobliged to invite him Sunday because if we really believe in the 3rd star then it only makes sense to invite Moggi. Doesn't work other-way.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I am so sad and disappointed.

After winning scudetto vs Cagliari, I realized that 2006 team was stronger than this. We dominated all teams just like this season. We only lost a game to Milan, Buffon and Abiati werent playing so it was Chimenti. We had the strongest defense in Europe with only 21 conceded, just like this season (19). Best defense, best midfield and very strong attack. ADP, IBRA, Trezeguet, Mutu and Zalayeta.

God knows how strong we would have been without farasiopoli. It sucks how people who didn't watch Juve that year think we are cheaters, and yet other fans from other clubs in Italy know the truth but can't accept the reality that we were superior by far, far.

I hope Moratti dies now! Wait, that would be nice, i hope he ends up in a wheel chair. FUCCK INTER, FUCCK FICG and TIM.

We should put three stars HUGE stars. In front of the jersey on the back, below players' numbers and on the shorts.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Luciano is the ultimate definition of a fighter. A street fighter who's sacrificing for something that was planned and directed by Moratti.

Moggi should always be respected and they'reobliged to invite him Sunday because if we really believe in the 3rd star then it only makes sense to invite Moggi. Doesn't work other-way.
Still find it ridiculous he wasn't at the stadium's opening.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I am so sad and disappointed.

After winning scudetto vs Cagliari, I realized that 2006 team was stronger than this. We dominated all teams just like this season. We only lost a game to Milan, Buffon and Abiati werent playing so it was Chimenti. We had the strongest defense in Europe with only 21 conceded, just like this season (19). Best defense, best midfield and very strong attack. ADP, IBRA, Trezeguet, Mutu and Zalayeta.
a team that get humiliated by fucking 2nd class clubs as arsenal and liverpool... stop taking pride in that juve; 83-85 juve, 95-98 juve and 02-03 juve were much better!

capello's juve was shit, and played shit football, period.

why so many juventino take pride on that team is beyond me :sergio:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
On Paper, the 2006 Juve squad is possibly the best we ever had and is more complete than any squad in recent history. The only club that can boast superior names on paper was the old Galacticos of Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)