Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (84 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't think they are under investigation. They might call Conte to testify and say if he knew something was going on with Siena. That was the media trying to bring us in during a crucial part of the scudetto race.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I'm supportive of his cause, but this is a delicate moment for us. He needs to shut the hell up during all of this, so that this 3rd star thing passes smoothly. I agree with what he's saying here, and we SHOULD nail it to Moratti's forehead, but Moggi needs to lay low for awhile.
That comment made me laugh and wished I could high 5 him. What a guy.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 10:56 ----------

NEVER ERASE! NEVER FORGET! According to everyone but us, we have won 28 titles. This has been, is now and should always be unacceptable! Until these titles are restored and for years after that, this thread should remain open, so future fans have the chance to know what really happened. Everyone should know what this team has been through, what we as fans have been through and what strength, belief and resilience were required to overcome the gargantuan pile of crap that was poured upon us!

The captain's words:

WE WERE HERE
When we were winning always. On the pitch, more then others.
When we fell down.
When we didn't even know where we might end up.
When we came to know and accepted the decision. Then, we were fighting to get up.
When we took the pitch in Rimini. When the others were celebrating and we were just watching them. When some hoped we would never make it back. When we started to go up again. When we couldn't find the way. When we finally found it: winning again.

This is our celebration , earned by the sweat of brow. And the party of all who have always believed.
The party of all Juventus supporters who instead of renouncing just spoke up and made us hear you all.
The celebration of those who cheered the goal scored in B no less than the goal that brought us a scudetto.
And the celebration for our opponents, why not, (may be just not all of them), who never lost respect for us.
It's a celebration of Balzaretti, Belardi, Bianco, Birindelli, Bojinov, Boumsong, Buffon, Camoranesi, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Giannichedda, Giovinco, Guzman, Kovac, Lanzafame, Legrottaglie, Marchionni, Marchisio, Mirante, Nedved, Palladino, Paro, Piccolo, Trezeguet, Venitucci, Zalayeta, Zanetti, Zebina. Coach Deschamps.

It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

http://en.alessandrodelpiero.com/news/we-were-here_274.html
This guy knows how to make people cry in happiness hey. Forever our captain forever our legend forget our number 10

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't think they are under investigation. They might call Conte to testify and say if he knew something was going on with Siena. That was the media trying to bring us in during a crucial part of the scudetto race.
Belru's media will only remember it in another decisive moment, so they can troll us with off the field issues, when they cant touch us on the field...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The more I think about that sms they "have" on Conte, the more confident I become. The correct translation of that sms is: "Let me know if Conte can be contacted". And that's it. Apparantly there is no more evidence, so NO, b*tch! He can't be contacted! :)

He's home free :weee:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
quick question..we all know that calciopoli was a disaster and a joke, but whenever an inter or milan fan refrences calciopoli they never believe what I say or do not want to hear all the evidence. Can anyone list 5 simple facts or short sentences that just basically sum up or help prove the point the calciopoli was a farce? Just so I can quickly rub it in their faces.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Start here, ex-referee Danilo Nucini talking about his relationship with Giacinto Facchetti (ex-Inter president):

"After hearing the statements of Facchetti's son, I decided to tell the truth about my relationship with Giacinto. Unfortunately I have not been asked questions...I have met Facchetti countless times in Bergamo, we had a close and confidential relationship since the summer of 2002...I was not part of that organisation (referring to the supposed Moggi 'cupola')."

"I just made sure it appeared I had arrived, I discovered the mechanisms had been put in place, this was what Giacinto and I prearranged, we set out to get the whole truth. In practise, we exchanged information and kept continuous and close contact by phone. We met in Bergamo, at Facchetti's office or that of his brother in Milan, I was also at his home in Cassano D'Adda. I had all their numbers and sometimes we met in the parking lot at Malpensa airport and the stadium in Bergamo. Meetings took place in Facchetti's blue Jaguar in a secretive manner."

"In practise Facchetti suggested, and I agreed, to become a sort of Trojan horse, to gain confidence on the part of the Moggi-De Santis system and acquire information that they were conditioning results, so I became a friend of De Santis."

Nucini says he became worried about losing his job because of his activities; "Facchetti assured me and did a favour with some banks (also with Paolillo), which is why I didn't worry about exiting the world of refereeing."

Nov 1, 2002
Zanetti: 'Let Juve have third star'

Inter captain Javier Zanetti has a new take on the 'third star’ Juventus controversy. “If it makes them happy, but everyone knows what happened.”

The Bianconeri have plastered '30’ all over their Scudetto celebrations, despite the fact it is officially their 28th title, as two were stripped in the Calciopoli trial.

The club now intends to add a third golden star – each traditionally representing 10 Serie A titles – on their jerseys next season.

“If it makes them happy, then they can go ahead,” shrugged Zanetti.

“Enough thinking about the past. Everyone knows what happened. Each person has to deal with their own conscience and knows what they have to do.

“In any case, I repeat my compliments to Juve for winning this Scudetto.”

:inter:

source: http://football-italia.net/18962/zanetti-let-juve-have-third-star

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Carobbio reiterates betting allegations

Football Italia

Filippo Carobbio is the player who accused Siena and Antonio Conte in the betting scandal and insists he “expected others to follow and say what was really happening.”

The 32-year-old testified in the investigation, alleging that then-Siena Coach Conte knew of match-fixing agreements dictated by a betting syndicate.

These allegations have been firmly rejected and Siena released a statement to that effect.

“It’s quite laughable, really,” he told La Repubblica newspaper. “As a player I was never very famous. I had a decent career, but stopped short of celebrity status. Now I’m more talked about than Leo Messi. The truth is I am a normal lad.

“I said some tough things in my testimony, but I prefer to think I merely took my share of the responsibility.

“I am struck by the fact I’m the only one who finally said how things were. I expected after everything that others would follow and break the wall of silence, to say what was really happening. Instead they did not... and I have to ask myself why.

“There are too many interests around football, in economic and image terms. Therefore at the end everyone looks after their own interests. The truth can get lost.

“I decided to speak out because I have nothing to lose. I am 32, my career is finished, so at least I cleared my conscience and took a weight off my shoulders.

“I explained that the football world is not what people think it is. These things have been going on for a lifetime and everyone – I repeat, everyone – has too much to lose in order to really change.

“Personally the moment I walked out of the interrogation room, I went back to being the normal, transparent guy I always was. I played football, was not Diego Maradona, but still did my profession. That is all.

“I know that I’ll be in trouble now, that people will say I was sneaky trying to drag bigger names in so I could save myself. All I hope is not to be banned for life, as I’d like to teach football to children after I retire.

“Other than that, I have nothing to lose. The others are the ones trying to save themselves, those who deny, stay silent or judge. The truth is the sporting justice system didn’t have much evidence and I could’ve easily denied everything or feigned ignorance. I just wanted to try to change things.

“When you’re in that world, after a while you realise everyone does it, so you join in. Now looking at the papers and the fact I was the only one to speak out, some may suspect it was just me and it’s all a hallucination. If only someone else had followed my example and spoken out, there would’ve been a revolution.”

Carobbio also confirmed he is now working in a rehabilitation centre for drug addicts. “It’s a way of clearing my conscience.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)