Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (26 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"Shame - wrote on Twitter - is a word that does not concern Inter. Shame is for the dishonest, thieves, crooks. Not for us. Forza Inter. Amala. " -Bedy Moratti(Massimo's sister)

:rofl:

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!

:sergio:

Apr 29, 2006
Not fair! I'm still trying to erase the memory of Zaccheroni ever coaching us from my mind...
Such impressions leave ever lasting memory in every fan's mind... And I do understand you - you are trying to forget our days of glory,thus tactically lowering your expectations in order to allow future coaches of this team the possibility of being remotely acceptable.

The funny thing is interistas are having none of those problems right now. They would accept just about anyone as a president, coach or in any of the 9 available starting positions. :tuttosport:

Apr 15, 2006
Via @antoniocorsa on Twitter:

The two articles basically say that there's a video shot on may the 13th 2005 where they recorded the draw of the refs for the following week-end. The Carabinieri and the prosecutors have always said that video was the proof Moggi, Giraudo, Bergamo and Pairetto used to fix the draws. BUT they never showed it to the judges, they never showed it to the lawyers, they simply showed a sequence of photos from the draw. In the Giraudo trial, the judge used this video "proof" to condamn the former AD of Juventus. Francesco Saverio Borrelli also used this video (never shown) to condamn Juventus via sportal justice, sending the team to Serie B etc. The articles basically proove the video was fixed and the draw was 100% regular. Just another example of how they disperately wanted to find "something" to blame Moggi & co.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)