Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (17 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Can you make a picture of a phone and a picture of Moratti and text going:"I'd tap that"
I'm terribly sorry, i don't understand. Can you give some example.
And how i can give +rep? I want to return all of the gratitudes. :)

It's payback time! They stole our scudetto eggs! :evil:

Hey we need to find a rovio game programmer who also as juventini!

Nov 1, 2002
'Capello's Juve beat Mou's Inter'

President Andrea Agnelli is bullish going into 2012. “I want justice for Juventus. Fabio Capello’s side would’ve beaten the Treble-winning Inter 3-0.”

The patron has no intention of pulling back after new evidence emerged from the Calciopoli trial, in which his club was stripped of two Scudetti. The so-called ‘round-table’ of peace talks came to nothing.

I consider that to be an important day, because it put together people who were swept up in Calciopoli,” Agnelli told Tuttosport.

Everyone stuck by their positions, but the final document recognised the trial was rushed. It is necessary, as I’ve said for a long time, to have a complete picture of what happened. There are elements that need to be re-evaluated by a judge, as there was too much disparity in treatment.

Juve paid far too excessively for what happened. Had we not increased the capital and worked carefully, then we really would be in the lower leagues right now. We can’t just pretend nothing happened and push onwards.

We have a request for hundreds of millions of Euros in damages. It’s not personal against Inter or Massimo Moratti, as we would’ve acted the same way if it had been a different club. We’re not at war.”

President Agnelli does like to tease the Nerazzurri and maintains Juve not only deserved those titles, but others too.

I am certain Capello’s Juve would’ve beaten the Treble-winning Inter side 3-0,” he smiled of Jose Mourinho’s team and the 2004-06 Bianconeri.

“In any case, right now we have a strong team that is growing. All of us in the club thought Antonio Conte was the right choice. He’s lacking a little in terms of experience, but the same is true of me!”

Agnelli did draw a great deal of criticism when he announced Alessandro Del Piero was in his final year at Juventus, mentioning it in passing during a meeting.

“I’m sorry that a gesture of affection was interpreted as a lack of respect. There are another 22 games left in the Scudetto race and our objective is certainly not just to reach the Champions League.

“We will evaluate the opportunities that the transfer market provides. We hope Milos Krasic can be our best January ‘buy,’ though.”

Krasic’s agents have confirmed he’s likely to leave Turin after failing to break into Conte’s side.

source" http://football-italia.net/node/14102

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)