Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (22 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Any predictions for tomorrow? None of this rancourous bullshit, I mean, serious likely outcomes...and also, can someone please tell me who will be attending and chairing the meeting?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this round table of bullshit does seem more likely to produce something than the courts.

let's see if AA is a man or a mouse...my money is on mouse.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Calciopoli peace talks begin
By Football Italia staff

A meeting with the intention of archiving Calciopoli for good has begun in Rome on Wednesday morning.

The summit was organised by Gianni Petrucci, the head of the Italian Olympic Committee, after Juventus recently filed compensation claims for damages against their punishment back in 2006.

The Old Lady were stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B with a point deduction after a rapid sporting inquiry.

Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina were also hit by point penalties, but they were allowed to remain in Serie A.

The second of the two titles taken away from the Bianconeri was handed to Inter. Juventus, following revelations at the Napoli criminal trial, now claim that Inter’s title should be handed back.

Amongst those at today’s 'peace table’ are Juventus President Andrea Agnelli and Inter counterpart Massimo Moratti.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani, Fiorentina patron Diego Della Valle, Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis and Italian Football Federation President Giancarlo Abete are also present.

“I’ve come to listen and contribute,” stated Moratti on his arrival. “We’ll look to take things one step at a time.

“A handshake with Agnelli? I don’t know. We’ll see…”

De Laurentiis noted: “I hope Juve and Inter make peace. You are calling this the table of peace, I prefer to call it a table for a restart.

“We’ve had enough of the talk, Italian football needs credibility.”

Della Valle stated: “I don’t know if the table is round or square... I’ve come to hear what Petrucci has to say. I don’t know what will be discussed.”

Moratti doesn't even deserve a handshake from AA, stupid oil rat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)